Chapter Two | Hello Again

Anna looked at me from my place in the passenger seat, I had no idea where we were but frankly I didn't care. Her blue eyes bore deep into me, making my mouth deathly dry. I tried to hold her gaze but my focus drifted to her long legs, completely bare due to the short black dress she wore. Subconsciously I wet my lips with the tip of my tounge, daring her. Tempting her.

I felt her manicured hand ghost across my thigh, making me writhe with anticipation. Suddenly we were in the back of her car, with my hands running through her long golden hair as she kissed my exposed skin and ripped my clothes from my body. I moaned loudly when her hands reached my breasts, manipulating them between her skilled fingers. My lip felt the impact as I bit down on my bottom one hard, trying to quiet myself to no avail.
Anna rose up from between my thighs until we were face to face and smirked, I swear to god I felt like I would faint.

"Biting that lip doesn't make you any quieter you know." She teased, dipping her head in order to kiss my neck. "It just makes me want to hear you moan louder." She murmured, sucking hard on my skin making me groan unbidden.

"Anna!" I moaned out as she kissed lower and lower. Controlling myself was not easy, I wanted to scream out so badly. She was driving me insane.

Her head hovered above the place I most wanted it to be. "Ready?" She asked seductively.

I woke up panting hard against my pillow. Oh no, that was a dream? For gods sake! I'd never had a dirty dream in my life, but today of all days I had to have one, the very same day that that same woman would interview me for a job at her company!
My mouth was still dry so I reached across to my bedside table to grab my glass of water. Wearily, I checked the time on my phone. It was four-thirty in the morning.
Damn it! My interview was at nine-fourty (I'd gotten a time slot in an email from a Miss Williams at Silver Corp last night), meaning I didn't have to go school. As much as I needed and wanted to sleep I couldn't now. I felt to flustered and my mind kept running away with ideas about Anna and all the anxiety of seeing her again. She surely must have known that I was one of her PA candidates, I told her my name and she must have recognised me from the headshot I sent in my application.

None of it made any sense, I just hoped that she would forget about yesterday and what an idiot I'd shown myself to be. I knew it would be difficult for her to see past that and to actually look at my credentials. My guess as to what will happen is; I will walk into her office, she'll look at me in amusement, bluntly tell me I have no chance in hell to work for her and then I'll be escorted out of the building.
The nonchalant attitude I had yesterday has faded. And after that hot dream I felt more off balance than ever, all that cheered me up is I'd focused a lot on the company rather than on Anna. Last night I found out what Silver Corporation's most successful ventures are and that there is a lot of charity projects that the company supports. I remember smiling as I read that, it seemed Anna had a charitable heart.

I internally scolded myself for thinking of her again, it was almost as if I couldn't stop. There was a constant Anna channel playing in my head with no way of turning it off.
Knowing full well that I'd never get back to sleep I sat up in bed and grabbed my laptop from the floor, any extra time for prep would be helpful. I was relying on my knowledge of the company to get me through this interview with some dignity.

No matter how much I was tempted, I never looked at Anna's Wikipedia page, I did no more digging than was necessary which I was pretty proud of. But then I remember the perverted dream I just woke up from and suddenly I didn't feel so proud. My stomach was in knots as I thought about it. How could I face that blonde goddess, sit in front of her and sell myself, with images of her writhing above me with a look of strained seductive pleasure on her face. Even though it was a made-up image of her, it was still hard to ignore.