I had to pull over because this ain't what I wanted and my eyes were welling up to the point I couldn't see.

Nova: You still there?

All I could do was cry I couldn't get any words out out.

Nova: I know it hurt, I been hurting you for a long time now and ion wanna do that no more. I just want you to be happy. When you come back off tour I'll be out the house..

I cried the hardest I've ever cried in my life...sitting on side the road... cars zipping past me lost, not knowing what to say... Then I heard Justin in the background.

Me: You got Justin?

Nova: Yeah she asked me if I could keep him..I ain't doing shit so I didn't see no problem with it. You wanna talk to him?

Me: Nah.. I'll umm I'll let you go.

I said disconnecting the call. I got myself together then pulled off heading home.
____________

Nova...

"You want a pizza or a sandwich Jay?"

"Daddy can I have one of them sandwiches mama Keyah fix me?"

"Talking bout the sandwich with the bread that gotta hole in it?"

"Yes sir."

"Aight I got you.."

I was chilling at the house today with my lil man.. Shit been tough around here...my baybeh packed her bags and left a nigga.. I knew that could have been the outcome but I feel better now that it's all out in the open.

Even though she left me I ain't mad at her..I understand it, she just wanna be happy and I ain't making that happen..so this morning I went and filed for a divorce.. Well I went and got the papers I should say.

Who knows maybe on down the line we can get back to a place where we can be friends.. Hopefully.

While Justin played on his tablet I put his bagel in the oven to toast it ...While I was waiting on that I hopped back on the laptop looking up some houses..

Ion want her to have to go through all of that when she get back home off tour.. While I'm browsing I hear somebody jiggling the doorknob on the front door.. Ion know who that could be but this ain't bout to go like they think it is.. Its broad daylight and niggas wanna break in folks houses.

"Justin..take your tablet and run downstairs, stay there til I come get you..don't move til I come get you son."

He jumped down off the bar stool running down the steps.. once I saw he was in the studio I closed and locked the door to the basement then pulled my pistol out my waistband.. I quickly made my way to the front door looking out the stain glass window that was on the sides of the door..

I couldn't see nothing so I unlocked the door and snatched it open quick pulling Keyah in cause she had her hand on the doorknob trying to unlock the door..

"Girl... You was bout to catch a hot one..what you doing here ma, I thought you was leaving to go on tour today?"

I said. Closing the door behind her.

"I changed my mind..where's Justin?"

"I made him go to the basement I thought you was a Jack boy."

I walked back to the kitchen taking the bread out before it burnt while she went over to the basement door opening it.

"Jay baby come up here."