Notice!

Wattpad or Glitchpad has been acting up. Only part of my chapters have been loading when I first post them. So please reload the book when chapters are posted or when its obvious that parts of it is missing. Sorry for the trouble it's bothering me too.

Also everybody tag! So I don't miss anything or anyone.

The dates that didn't finish will go on til sunday on the day of elimination.

I don't do miracle heal with my characters, so Grayson won't be on his feet everywhere til next friday. Consider that before you tag him just anywhere.

Next week I'm holding a Dinner party event! So be ready and tell me if you can particapate.

If your eliminated as a selected and you mean it when you say you love this rp tell me! Be a servant, guard, or rebel even in the rp. Just because I eliminate you doesn't mean I didn't have a blast rping with you okay? Every girl will be invited to the weddings at the end of the selection. If you were friends of the bride you could be a bridesmaid or maid of honor.

There are also new roles open because of the theatre opening. The magicians are available for you to play as, the conductor, the diva and castrato. If you want to help play them let me know.

Elimination is this Sunday so react to the Illis scribble before then please. The Grayson challenge is also due by 12am sunday morning as well.

If you have complaints and suggestions just let me know guys. I want to hear them, really.