Shu x Yui

Shu's POV:
Geez, waiting is really boring. Right now Yui and I were supposed to go apple picking at a festival somewhere in the Demon World, but she isn't here yet. I sighed. I waited a few more minutes until I saw a limo pull up and saw the cutest girl ever.
She was wearing a blue skirt with long white socks with black shoes. She had a white and black striped blouse.
"Shu! Sorry I was late!" Yui said as she ran and hug me. I hugged her back. She giggled.
"It's alright, Yui. Now let's get going shall we?" I said as I took out my hand for her.
"Yeah." Yui squealed. I love her. She is so cute.
When we arrived, the apple festival was huge. So much people were there. And the apples looked delicious.
"OMG! I can't wait to try those apples. They look so good." Yui said as she squeezed my hand really tight.
"They do don't they." I said with a smile. We went through very tree.
"Mmmm." I said as I munched on an apple.
Yui giggled. "What's so funny?" I asked her as o raised an eyebrow.
"You're so cute." Yui said and giggled.
"You're cute." I smirked as I saw her stop laughing and blushed. She started nervously play with her fingers.
"Oh Shu." Yui said finally looking up.
"Why don't we go inside the shop and buy something?" I said.
"Sure. And ummm... can I hold your hand?"
"Of course." I said as I intertwined my fingers around hers.
When we arrived there, the scent of green apples hit our noses. The shop had many apple related things. Everything was basically. There was small apple plushies that said"That was DELICIOUS!". I shoke my head and laughed.
"Wow" I thought to myself. There was also apple hats that were shaped like apples.
In the end I bought two plushies, a green and red one for me and Yui.
When we got out, we headed for the limo.
"Hey Yui?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I tell you something?"
"Umm sure."
"I think you are the most beautiful girl in the world. You are very special. I like you very much and I want you to know that I am always here for you when you need me." I said.
"Shu!" Yui said happily as she hugged me really tight." I will always be there for you too."
"Oh before we go, I want you to meet him." I said.
"Him? Who is Him?" Yui asked.
"Just come on." I said as I dragged her to the limo.
When we got there, we went straight to the entrance of the village.
"Shu?" Yui asked.
"Oh there he is! Edgar! Edgar!"
A boy about the size of me and with long brown hair tied to a ponytail.
"Hey Shu!" He said running my way. "How you been, buddy?"
"Good."
"Who is the girl?" Edgar smirked" Is she your girlfriend?"
I blushed. "Oh my freaking GOD! Freaking Edgar!" I thought to myself.
"No, just friends." Yui laughed nervously.
Part of me wanted to be Yui's boyfriend though.
"Yeah, we're just friends." I said pretending to laugh.
Edgar gave me a confused look.
"Well what is her name?" Edgar asked looking at Yui.
"Oh, where are my manners! My name is Yui Mina Louise Cordelia Hellsing."
"Wow. You've got a long name there, Yui." Edgar said as he went to hug her.
I felt jealous as I glared at Edgar.
"Umm... Thanks?" Yui said blushing after the hug.
"Your welcome, friend."
"Oh great, they are friends now." I thought to myself r as I tied to come down.
"Well you better go. It was nice to meet you, Yui." Edgar said waving as her turn to run the other way.
"Bye Edgar!" Yui said laughing when Edgar tripped.
"Alright, alright. Why don't I take you home."
"That sounds like a great idea."
We talked and laughed until we arrived at Yui's house.
"Thanks Shu for everything today! I had fun." Yui gave me a kiss on the cheek and got out of the limo and into her home.