Reiji x Yui

Yui's POV:
Today, Reiji called me in and said that he wanted me to come over.
This time, I wore black jeans, a red jersey shirt with a black leather sweater. I then got my red converse. I brushed my hair and decided to not put anything and just go like that.
Once I arrived there, I immediately ran to the huge entrance.
I knocked three times. I butler came out.
"Well hello Miss Yui, please come in."
"Thank You."
"How may I help you?"
"Do you know where I can find Reiji."
"Oh why yes, he is in his lab."
"Thank you."
"My pleasure."
I walked to the staircase. As I walked into the lab. The scent of vanilla filled up my nostrils. There was a medium sized table in the center of the room.
On the left side of the table was a medium height cart with tools. Tools that make my stomach hurt. They looked dangerous and sharp. Also, on the table was four ropes attached on each side of the table. On the right side of the rooms were book shelves filled with so many books all organized. So organized that each space and gap was covered by a book. No books were tilted, everything was nice and tidy.
On the left side of the room there was a table at the corner with a lamp that was lit up. All the pencils were in places and papers. Across from the table was a big fluffy red chair. And beside the chair was a small table. On the small table was a teapot and teacups with each little small plate beneath them.
I walked to the table. As soon as I reached it I felt a force pin me down.
"Ahh!" I screamed.
I looked up.
"Reiji?"
"Hi Yui."
"What are you doing?!" I blushed when I realized the position we're in.
I saw him smirk.
"I am doing an experiment and I need you for that."
My eyes widened with fear.
"Don't worry, it's safe. I have tested it a million times already."
"Yeah right."
"Whatever just take off your clothes."
"What?! You want me naked?!"
"No of course not. Just take off your shirt and pants."
I took off my my clothes. Leaving me in my undershirt and underwear.
"Now get on the table."
I did as I was told. Then suddenly he took my wrists and ankles and tied them to the table. My body was trembling and I felt like someone was choking me.
"What are you going to do to me?"
"Just going to experiment on you."
He walked away and went to the table beside me.
Reiji picked something small and let it crawl into his mouth.
Then he came and hovered over me and smacked his lips on mine.
I felt something crawl from his mouth to mine. I felt it going down my throat.
I screamed into Reiji once it was inside me. I arched my back into his chest.
He pulled away slowly.
"Are we done yet?!"
"Nope," he then looked at his watch"It is coming back in 3.... 2... 1..."
As soon as he side that. My back was collided with the table again. My back was also arched.
I saw it crawl out of my mouth. Once it did my back was flat on the table. I strayed coughing really hard.
"Reiji what happened?" I tried to move.
"Don't make any sudden movements."
I laid their for a few minutes until Reiji came and untied all the ropes. I then change back into my clothes.
"Alright I guess I will be going now."
"Oh Yui by the way your body will be acting a little different today and for the  past few days."
"Geez Reiji, you and your experiments."
Reiji chuckled. "We are just warming up Yui."
I walked out of the lab and started to walk to the door."
"Yui!"
I turned around."Huh?"
"Beatrix!"
I ran up to her and hugged her
"How's it going?" Beatrix asked.
"It's going great."
"That's good."
"Well I guess I will see you around, Yui"
"Good bye."
I went to the limo and drove home. Then suddenly my stomach started to hurt and I felt dizzy.
When I got back I went straight into my bathroom and threw up.
I heard someone knock on the door.
"Hey Yui are you okay?" Tokiya asked.
"Yeah."
"Do you want me to get you a drink."
"Yes please."
"Alright. I will be right back."
Oh Reiji, what did you do to me?