#2 ~ Move Making

Harry's POV

I woke up in the dark again still tied to a chair. All I could hear was someone else breathing... Was it him? Was it my captor?

I heard a scuff behind me and when I turned round a spotlight flicked onto where I sat, making a loud click

I looked up into the white light, squinting... How long had that been up there?

I then looked down, my eyes widening when I saw myself only in boxers.

"I know you're there!" I hollered

There was running, black shoes skimming the edge of the spotlight only for a moment

"I can hear you!" I started to shake my chair "I can hear your footsteps, I can hear you breathing!"

Then I heard a loud creak.

This light only lit me up properly, everything else dim and shadowed.

A tongue dipped into my meatus, making me hiss. I turned round once it was removed... There was nobody there, not even an outline of a person.

"Show yourself!" I then demanded "I'm not afraid of you!"

"oh but you should be" A taunting laughter echoed throughout the room

"I'm not, you're just a person. You can't hurt me!" I shouted

there was another laugh, a deep and teasing laugh.

"I know you're scared of me Harry" he spoke as louring as a snake

How did he know my name?

"I know all" he spoke again " I know what you fear. I know who you love, I know where I can find them... what they're feeling at this very moment... What you're feeling"

Well that's fucking creepy.

"you know nothing"

"no, no, no Harry" he tsked "you see, I'm a very special kind of person. Make me angry and I will hurt you, make me happy... You'll live"

Bastard

"And I suggest Harold" his voice began to raise "you don't make me ANGRY BY CALLING ME THINGS SUCH AS A BASTARD INSIDE YOU HEAD BECAUSE I CAN STILL FUCKING HEAR YOU!"

I flinched, my ears buzzing

Jeez... He screams loud.

"And hopefully Harry" The began to laugh like a maniac "you're going to screan louder than I am!"

"What are you going to do to me?!" I shouted

"What you want me to" His voice caramelised

"which is what?"

"exactly what you want that boy in your school... to do you you!" He roared

Zayn. That was the only person that I wanted to do something to me. But it wasn't painful... I want him to want me... the way I want him

"No fucking way!"

"yes fucking way" he sung before snarling a nickname "HazzaBear"

No. This was a joke... How could he know that's what Zayn has called me since we were little?

"Where is Zayn?" I asked "what did you do to him?"

"Oh I did nothing" he giggled "but he's so much closer to you than you think"

I looked down at the floor, a shadow of someone with something in their hand towering over mine

WHAM

They hit me in the head. I groaned in pain but soon fell into my own darkness, unable to see, hear, smell, feel or taste anything... Anymore.

-

-

-