100K!!!

OHH MYY GRREEATT GOODD INN HEAVEN!!!

*TAKES DEEP BREATHS AND SIGHS*

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH CAUSE I FINALLY REACHED 100K!!!!

Okay so school is over for me at the moment, I am in one of my schools labs typing from on my computer and i came here to see that i have 100K!!!

Well actually i noticed it during one of my classes that i was in, i sneaked onto whattpad in between my studies and went onto my profile and I saw had I had 100K veiws!! omg and I couldn't have done it without any of you guys! You guys are the best people I have ever met in the entire of whattpad although I haven't exactly met you guys I only reply to some of your comments and I update for you guys but still i love all f you and i really appreciate all the support that you guys send to me! Thank you guys so very much! I was also coming online to update for you guys but i think that i have to check to make sure that my dad's outside. But if he's not thee i'm gonna come back and update for you guys I promise! so until i hopefully come back than you all again so much for all the support that you send to me! And ill see you guys soon!

                     BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!