Telling Draco

Boston's POV

I entered the Slytherin Common Room and found Draco sitting on a couch with Crabbe and Goyle, talking.

"Draco, I need to talk to you." I said.

"Yes?" he asked.

"In private." I continued.

"Okay?" he said unsurely. I took his hand and lead him to an empty hallway.

"Okay, well, there's really no sugar coating this, so I'll just say it. I'm moving into Gryffindor."

"What?" He said, a look of confusion and anger on his face.

"I tried on the Hat again after the feast ad it told me it had made a mistake the first year and that I should be in Gryffindor, so I'm moving in there." I repeated.

"Moving out of Slytherin?" he asked astounded.

"Yeah." I smiled, "I'm really excited! I'm actually going to fit in!"

"You fit in here. You fit in with me." He said.

"You're the only one I have here, Draco. Don't you want me to have friends?" I asked.

"Well... Yeah. But why do you have to move out to find them?" He asked, obviously upset.

"It's just easier that way. And that's where the Hat wants me." I told him.

"I- I don't want you to go." he stammered.

"Why not?" I asked him gently,

"What if you fall for someone else?" he choked out, obviously trying to choke it back.

"Fall for someone else? Draco, you're the one, you're the only one, you've always been the only one." I said looking into his eyes, that were at least and inch and a half above my own.

"I'm in love with you." He said looking back into mine. This is the first time he's ever told me he loves me.

"I love you too." I said. Its true. I love him. I love Draco Lucius Malfoy.

A/N: sorry! short chapter! Can be hard to think ahead to see what I want to happen! I love feedback and suggestions! vote and comment!

~K