On the Hogwarts Express

Boston's POV

I slowly turned and knocked on Harry's compartment door. They looked a little confused, but Ron, though a little hesitant, slid open their compartment door and let me in.

"Hi." I said somewhat quietly.

"Hello.'' said Harry looking a bit confused.

"I just wanted to apologize for Draco's behavior. He tends to overstep his boundaries sometimes." I said.

"It's all right. We're kind of use to it by now, this has been going on since our first year." Said Harry.

"You're Boston Glassner, right?" Asked Hermione.

"Yeah." I said.

"You're a Slytherin, Draco's girlfriend, right?" she asked again.

"Yes." I answered.

"How could you like Draco Malfoy?" Asked Ron.

"Ronald, be nice. Everyone's got different taste." Said Hermione.

"I understand why you would wonder, I mean he and I are pretty different." I replied.

"How did you get Sorted into Slytherin?" asked Harry, "you don't seem like a Slytherin at all."

"I honestly don't know. I don't really fit in there. I think Slytherin House is rather weird. The Common Room is under the Black Lake, the dormitories are rather dark and creepy and the students in Slytherin are kind of rude and tough, and a lot of them talk about the Dark Arts a lot." I said.

"You seem like a Gryffindor really," said Hermione.

"I've heard that before." I recalled.

"Please, sit." said Harry motioning to the seat across from him. I took the seat next to Hermione and the four of us got to know eachother better.

Draco's POV

"She's sitting down next to that Mudblood Granger. Why's she sitting down with them?" I asked angrily. "Damn, Potter, always getting what he wants. Probably wants Boston now. Well he's not going to get her, not if I can help it."

"Relax Malfoy, he got that Weasley girl. Why would he want Boston?" Asked Goyle.

"Who wouldn't want Boston? She's the only reason Ive come back to this joke of a school again." I growled back at Goyle. Boston has truly softened me, but I don't dare tell anyone.

"I'll be back." I said getting up from my seat and exiting the compartment.

I saw Potter, his friends and Boston sitting in their compartment. I opened the door of their compartment and entered. They were all laughing, but it died down after I entered.

"Boston, come sit with me for the rest of the ride?" I asked her.

"But I'm having a better time in here than I ever have on the train." she said, hurting me slightly, "but I'm sure if you could behave, you could join us."

"No way am I sitting in here." I said.

"Fine. But I am staying in here." she said.

I squinted at the four of them, then went back to my compartment, furious. I slammed the compartment door so fiercely, a large crack appeared in the glass.

"Reparo." I muttered pointing my wand at the door and the crack disappeared. I put my wand away and sat in silence.

Crabbe and Goyle sat in conversation for the rest of the ride, while I watched my girlfriend, my enemy and his friends laughing in the compartment next to me. After a few minutes I saw Boston get up, wave and smile goodbye to them and leve their compartment and enter ours, closing the door behind her then sitting on my leg.

"Figured I should come ride in here with you for the rest of the ride. You're not mad that I didn't ride with you for the whole time are you?" She asked.

"No. No I can't be mad at you." I said looking at her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Good, I love you." she said.

"Love you too." I agreed, kissing her cheek.

Hermione's POV

"I don't understand." I said.

"Understand what?" Asked Harry.

"Boston. She's nothing like any of the other Slytherins. She's funny, nice, seems to be pretty smart, pretty, sweet; how could she be in Slytherin?" I asked

"And how could she be with Malfoy? They couldn't be more different." added Ron.

"I don't know but you know what they say, opposites attract..." Said Harry.