Opposites Attract (A Draco Malfoy Fan-Fiction)

Boston's POV

I'm Boston, I'm 15 and I'm about to go into my 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I'm in Slytherin House, but I'm different from all the other Slytherins. A lot of people should be in Gryffindor, but Im not sure. I seem to have more in common with the Gryffindors, but I like Slytherin. My boyfriend is in Slytherin with me, which is pretty good for us. My boyfriend is the one and only, Draco Malfoy. He's a year older than me. A lot of people don't understand the two of us, especially because I'm what Draco would usually call a Mudblood since I'm Muggle born, which Draco usually hates and because most think he's a slimy git, but he's good to me. We've been together since the middle of my 4th year (his 5th year), and I can't wait to see him again in a few hours.

Today is the start of term and the Hogwarts Express leves in two hours from Platform 9 3/4 at Kings Cross Station in London.

2 Hours Later

Finally! Im finally at Kings Cross Station! I hug my parents, my brother and sister since they can't get through the barrier to the Platform seeing as all three of them are Muggles, then run with my trolley straight through the barrier onto the Platform. I see the scarlet steam engine and smile widely. Then as Im admiring the beautiful train, I see a flash of white-blonde hair through one of the train windows.

I run towards the train, dropp of my trunk and owl, Rhino in a compartment then run towards the compartment where the blonde haired boy wis sat. Once I reach the compartment door, Draco notices me then stands from his seat as I let myself into the compartment. After I closed the compartment door behind myself and turned around, I smile and take the one footstep it takes for me to find myself in Draco's tight embrace. He holds me strokes my hair lightly then as we pull out of the hug slowly, he kisses my forehead.

"I've missed you, Boston." he said..

"Missed you more Draco." I said.

"Oh, look who it is," said Draco looking over my shoulder through the compartment door and seeing Harry Potter in the compartment across from us, "Potter. Shall we go see him?" He smirked slyly.

"Draco," I started, but before I could finish he and his friends Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe had gotten up and followed him through the glass door of our compartment and into the doorway of Harry's compartment where he was sat with his friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.

I slowly walked out of our door and stood behind Draco, not visible to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Hello Potter." said Draco in a rather drawling voice.

"Don't remember inviting you in for a chat, Malfoy." said Ron.

"How's life in the shack you call a house, Weaselby?" Draco said taunting Ron. Its always bugged me how rude he could be to them.

"Shove off Malfoy." said Hermione, defending her friends.

"Quiet, you little Mudblood." he spat at her.

"Draco," I said putting a hand on the shoulder of his black suit jacket, and turning him slightly to face me, "stop it. Don't call her a Mudblood." I said to him. "Let's just go back to our compartment." I said.

"Fine." he said, taking one last malicious look at Harry and his friends, then turning back into our compartment and waiting for me before closing the door.

"Coming, love?" he asked me.

"I'll be in in a few minutes. I'd like to talk to Harry, Ron and Hermione." I said.

"Why would you want to talk to those gits?" he asked somewhat disgustedly.

"Because they seem nice." I say.

"Fine, but you'll see differently once you go in there." he said.

"I'll be fine, just wait in the compartment for me." I say, pointing to the compartment.

"All right." he says, closing the compartment door.