Chapter 5~ So what are we going to do?

Harry's POV

I'm sitting down on louis' bed. Best. Night. Ever. He is still asleep, curled up against my side, his cold fingers brushing the top of my upper arm. He seemed to shiver, so I pulled the duvet up over our exposed bodies. Yes we did...

that.

It was not a regret on my part. We used protection, I had to persuade him though. I looked down, his eyes shut lightly, if he was asleep he was just about to wake up. My inference was correct as his eyes fluttered open, his cerulean eyes staring directly into mine.

"AHHH, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He screamed jumping away from me.

Well that hurt.

"BLOODY HELL!" He screamed pulling the blankets over his upper body, I assumed because he realized he was naked.

"Shh you are going to wake everyone up." He looked at me with disbelief in his eyes.

He started to stutter out incoherent words, the he looked back to me. He started to point between us "D-d-did we...?" He didn't finish his sentence as I nodded.

"You don't even like me" he frowned then looked up at me looking for an answer.

"That's where your wrong" I spoke softly, not knowing his reaction, I mean he was drunk that night.

I looked up at him and he looked dumbfounded. See I knew this would happen.

"What?" he spoke almost silently looking deep into my eyes.

I sighed out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding, then closed my eyes because I didn't want to see his reaction. "I like you a lot Louis, hell I love you, I was just scared that you would not like me, which you probably don't, bu-"

Then I was cut off completely. I heard a squeal and when I opened my eyes, Louis practically threw himself at me and crashing his lips to mine. I loved the feeling of him kissing me... I could get used to it. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him even closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck, he smiled into the kiss and pulled me down on top of him. I traced circles on his lower back and his back arched. He pulled back and smiled " I love you and all, but, your fingers are freezing." Then he giggled, his giggle, oh my god.

"You love me?" I smiled down at him.

"Uhm.. yeah?" He blushed almost a cherry red and I laughed.

"Good." I kissed the tip of his nose, " Because I love you too."

He covered his face with his hand and peeked through two of his fingers. I grabbed his wrists pulling them away from his face.

"What are we going to do? With school I mean." He just kissed my neck and smiled brightly.

"Do you want to tell people?" he laughed nodding his head against my neck.

"I don't mean to be blunt, but will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled down at the boy that was beneath me. He nodded silently and kissed me softly.

I kissed back, why wouldn't I? Then he flipped our position, so I was on the bottom. Someone liked being in charge. His fingers dipped near my bottom half, sending a shiver throughout my body.

Looks like more fun tonight.

A/N:

HEY LAMBS! This chapter is dedicated to both @ponyboy02 and @anotherdepressedone , for being my TRUE FRIENDS!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

IM GOING TO UPDATE TOMORROW TOO SO... I WILL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!

Comment? Make my day?

Vote? Make my week?

Follow me and become one of my lambs?

Inbox me because I have no life, and no more than 3 friends?

I listen to your problems too... Some people need to get it all out... I will try to help?

I love you all,

Kisses! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

~Bianca