14.)

"Daddy's" POV

"Aren't you going to let in Daddy?" I asked her.

She looked at me with frustration in her expression.

"Stop calling yourself Daddy, you asshole." She said as her left eye twitched.

I missed that. The eye twitching, the hair pulling, the lust, the happiness in her eyes, but I fucked that up a long time ago.

"Baby, please just let me inside."

"You don't have the RIGHT to call me that."

She shot at me with rage then start moving side to side smoothly trying to calm the little girl on her hip. Who was she?

"Mommyy, I thought we were going to the Candy factoryy."
The little girl whined sleepily. I had forgotten how she was a switch, I've been gone for too long.

"Let. Me in." I demanded this time.

She rolled her eyes as she moved to the side allowing me to step into the naturally familiar house. I smelled the air and felt at home, for once.

"Mommy.." the little girl said again.

"Yes, BabyGirl?"

"Candy Factory.."

"I'm sorry Elizabeth.. I have to deal with someone right now, why don't you watch a movie with Dr.Who?"

"Otay mommy.."

she laid Elizabeth down on the couch with her stuffed Owl, blanket, and paci then turned on one of the princess movies.

"Thank you mommy."

"You're welcome honey."

She signaled me into the dining room and sat down across from me. It was quiet with tension in the air, but all I could do was take in how Beautiful she has always been. Her beautiful smooth curves, her long curly hair has gotten longer also. Her bright green eyes staring at me in agervation makes her seem fiesty but sexy as hell at the same time.

"When did you get out?"She asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Last week."

"So now you choose to make my life hell?" She asked rubbing her temples.

"I wanted to make sure that I was comfortable and and settled in before I saw my beautiful BabyGirl." I said smiling showing my pearly whites as my dimples dug into both of my cheeks.

"Do not call me that, you lost your chance, I don't want anything to do with you." She spat out. I clenched at my heart. I was hurt.

"BabyGirl.. what I did was an accident. I didn't mean t-"

"DONT GIVE ME THAT B.S." she yelled then calmed down right afterwards.

"Don't fucking lie to me with your shitty excuses."

*3 years ago flashback; Ashley is 16 and "Daddy" is 19*

Ashley's POV

"ASHLEY! GET IN HERE, NOW!" Daddy yelled.

I had a red and blue button that would alert the police, tell them my location and find out what the problem was all at once because daddy liked to get out of control sometimes...

I ran out of my room and downstairs to daddy who was slowly tapping his right foot with his arms crossed.