12.)

Emily's POV

I've always hated Ashley. It's always angered me how she was. Hateful, selfish, mulniplitive. She's taken things, personal things that meant so much to me. She's hurt me multiple times, now I'm going to hurt something of hers.

"Emily stop!" Lizzie screamed as I unzipped her onesie to massage her chest and slowly went down to her princess parts.

"Hm? I didn't hear you."

"Please stop!" She said crying. Music to my ears.

I forcefully kissed her pushing her panties to the side sliding two of my fingers inside of her watching her gasp and squirm around. I started pumping my fingers in and out going to her neck making hickeys and bite marks hearing her cry out in pain.

"What's wrong, baby? You don't like it?"

"I HATE YOU!" She yelled. I furrowed my brows slapping her cheek out of anger.

"You.. Will not yell at me." I said to her in her ear. The slap made a red hand print on her face.

"I think I need to make everything more aggressive, hm?"

"Please don't..." She said whimpering.

"You should've co-operated with me, you wanted th-" the door opened making me stop. My eyes widened.

"Ash-"

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?!" She yelled. You could hear Lizzie crying in the background.

"Mommyyy.." She said crying.

Ashley hurriedly put her stuff down and rushed over to us. She pushed me away from Lizzie and held her close.

"BabyGirl... Are you okay?" She asked looking at the hickeys and marks that were on her neck, and the handprint that was on her cheek. She looked furious.

"Nu.. It's hurting mommy.." She said pointing to her neck. Ashley got up, went in the kitchen and came back with some Pain relief ointment to numb the pain and rubbed it on her neck as well as her cheek. She carefully laid her down and cracked her knuckles.

"I... Will fucking, END you, Emily." She said taking off her heels and glasses pulling up her sleeves. I backed up onto the wall as she walked towards me.

"A-Ashley.."

"BabyGirl, we'll be right back, don't move, even if you hear screaming." She said.

"Go down in the goddamn Basement, NOW." She said in my ear.

I felt chills run down my spine as I turned to go down the basement. I walked down the steps hesitantly and walked to the center of the room waiting for her. She's never done this, it scares me. She came down the stairs with a long whip in her hands and pinched the bridge of her nose.