Crush?

Crona's POV

"I.. I..." the words couldn't come out of my mouth, what am I supposed to do? "I don't know how to deal with this!" I yelled and ran towards my room. I locked the door, grabbed a pillow and sat in a corner.

Kid's POV

Well that was strange.. "Kid", I turned around to see who was calling me, it was Maka. "Yes?" I answered, "You should go check on Crona for us, we can't play without him y'know" "Why me? He's your best friend". Then I got Maka-Chopped. "Fine! Fine, I'll go check on him." I said, rubbing my bruise and mumbling things.

As I got near Crona's room I heard crying, I knocked on his door 8 times. I heard sniffles and things falling on the floor inside, then the door unlocking. He looked surprised to see me, must've been expecting Maka. I walked inside cautiously.

Crona's POV

"W.. What are you doing here, Kid?" he chuckled slightly, "I should be asking you the same thing". That's when it hit me, I'm alone, in my room, with KID. I don't know if I can deal with this. "So..." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "Are you going to answer that Truth or Dare question? I'm kinda curious myself".

I started blushing, a lot. I hope he doesn't notice! I mean, it is pretty dark in here. I don't think he'll notice. I heard Kid sigh, he sounded.. Disappointed? "Its alright if you don't want to tell us, I'll just tell Tsubaki that and-" "N.. No!". He looked shocked at my response, "I'll say it.." I mumbled quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

We walked back to the livingroom and sat back in our spots. Patty spoke up, loudly as usual, "So! Who is it? Are you gonna tell us??" I heard Liz speak as well, "Don't pressure him, although I am curious myself..". She mumbled the last part. "W.. Well," I started, "I.. I could give you a h.. hint... Um..". I looked around the room, "I.. Its someone... In this room... And..".

Kid's POV

Someone in the room? Well, he is close to Maka, maybe its her. Or maybe.. I shook my head, No, everyone will think you're a freak. An asymmetrical freak. I stopped and looked at Crona, he was struggling to say what he wanted to say. I wonder why.

"U.. Um..." I looked over at Black*Star, an annoyed expression on his face, "Spit it out already! Its not like its a boy!". Crona started to whimper, he looked at Maka as if asking for help. She sighed and spoke up, "Alright guys, how about we hit the hay? Its getting late". She got up to get some mattresses, Soul went over to help her. I looked over at Crona again, "Are you okay?". He shook his head.

Crona's POV

I walked back to my room, I can't deal with this. Once I got inside, Ragnarok appeared from my back, "Hey! Why didn't you say anything?! I thought you wanted go date kid!". I quickly shut the door before anyone could hear. "I.. Its not that easy" I answered, "Bullshit! I would tell him if I wasn't stuck in your wimpy body!". I sighed, tears starting to form in my eyes, "J.. Just leave me alone Ragnarok.." "Pshh, fine." He disappeared back into my back, I layed down on my bed, Why can't I just tell him?