Chatroom #0

"Aye trust fund kid!" the (h/c)-haired female shouted as she watched his face turn into a scowl in irritation, which amused her.

"I told you not to call me that." he groaned as he saw Zen join her.

"Yo (y/n)! Hi mista trust fund kid!" the silverhead grinned and wrapped his arm around the shorter female's shoulder.

"Hi Zen!" she smiled and stuck her tongue out at Jumin.

The black-haired male rolled his eyes at her and looked away. 'what an uneducated moron.' he thought as he sat down in his seat, waiting for the teacher.

"Look at him, such a goody-two-shoes!" (y/n) snorted and pointed at Jumin, Zen burst out laughing.

"I know right? Mister trust fund kid should be perfect!" Zen replied as Jumin fumed.

"Shut up you womanizer!" Jumin yelled, his face red in anger.

"Oh~ you hurt my fragile heart~!" Zen pretened to be hurt in a very dramatical way as he clutched his heart, causing (y/n) to giggle and the other students to stare and laugh.

"Ugh. Whatever." Jumin looked away, those two were always getting on his nerves.

(Y/n) and Zen were the worst combination ever, to Jumin, at least. They were best friends who stuck together 24/7, it was very rare to see one of the two alone, to the point you'd mistake them for a couple of some sort.

Jumin was lonely, he didn't actually have a real friend, sometimes he envied Zen and (y/n), I mean, no matter how annoying they were, they were always together, always there for each other, and always having fun. On the other hand, he was viewed as an overly-serious, stuck-up jerk who wouldn't talk to anyone but cats. Hell, some people said his sexuality was cats which pissed him off, a lot.

The school day was over, and Jumin was exhausted as all the other students were, suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder and looked over only to see (y/n) looking at him with a smug grin,
"The rumor comes out, does Jumin Han is gay?" she said and snickered.

He growled and said a simple, blunt "no" then walked away. His limo was waiting for him outside as he got in and greeted the driver who quickly took off.

The entire ride was quiet, and Jumin was lost in thought, how could he make a friend? Only one? He didn't know, as nobody seemed to want to be his friend.

He finally arrived at his house and got out of the car, walking to the door and opening it, being greeted by all the maids and whatnot. He sighed in annoyance and got upstairs, flopping on his queen-sized bed and closing his eyes.

'Who the hell would even want to befriend me in the first place..' he wiped a tear that formed in the corner of his eyes as he picked his cat, Elizabeth 3rd, up and started stroking her soft snow white fur, calming down.

"What do I do, Elizabeth?" he asked as he looked down at her.

"Meow!" she replied in her own language.

"But nobody wants to be my friend!" he exclaimed sadly.

"Meow!" she said as she nuzzled him.

"An internet friend...?"

"Meow~!" she assured.

"Fine, I guess I will give it a shot, I will just change my name so that my friend won't recognize me and hate me just like everyone at school does." he said and grabbed his phone, there was this messenger app called Mystic Messenger , designed to chat with strangers and make friends. He didn't even know why he had downloaded it in the first place, but there was some good use of it at the moment.

He found a chatroom open, with someone called (User/Name). Well, he promised his precious Elizabeth he was going to try.

Jyuu has entered the chatroom.

Jyuu: Hello..?