Chapter 6

Third person

-

More days passed, Tyler and Craig were leaving in a few days and it made Lui really disappointed. 

"David, why can't they stay?" Lui whined while clutching to his owners leg. David just let out a brief chuckle while trying to talk along the long hallway. "They have a old lady talking care of Kino. They can't just  abandon their dog, Lui" David replied.

Lui just let out a snort and nuzzled David's left leg. "I will miss them.." Lui whimpered, he just made a new friend and now he's leaving.

Davids phoned buzzed in his pocket, David stopped and checked his phone. "Focking scammers!" David let out a nasty groan, and put his phone in his pocket. 

"Can I go on it?" Lui asked, looking up at the taller male. David sighed and gave the phone to Lui. "Don't break it.." he muttered, Lui happily took it and crawled to David's room. He sat on the cozy bed and looked at the call log history. 

"Arlan.." Lui mumbled, while pressing 'recall' the phone let out an anxious ringing noise, but it didn't bother Lui. 

"¿Hola? Lui es que usted?" A voice rang in Lui's right ear. It was Arlan. 

"English please.." Lui said, while his tail swooshed to side to side. "Oh sí, sorry Lui!" Droidd called out. A long awkward pause was set along for the two nekos. 

"Droidd, I really miss you. Please come visit soon" Lui whispered, breaking the awkward silence. Droidd let out a sigh. "I'm really trying, señor" Droidd explained while shuffling around. 

Lui ears flickered. "I know." Lui responded, hearing the strange shuffling in the area.

..

"I need to go, Lui! I'll call you back" before Lui could respond Droidd hung up. Lui put David's phone on the dresser and lazily laid back. He was tired and upset to think straight. He stuffed his face in a pillow collecting Davids scent. He smelt like grass and coconuts. Lui loved the smells. 

Lui continued to smell Davids scent and soon passed out due to stress and tiredness. 

-

Sorry, something small lol 

Hope you enjoyed!!

Word count - 352