Chapter 1

David

"What's so focking special about this 'Neko' they're just humans with cat features!" I argued with Tyler, he tried to convince to buy one since Bernice left me.

"He or she will help you since Bern-" Tyler tried saying something but I cut him off, now I'm focking angry. "Leave Bernice out of it!" I yelled and ended our skype call. I sighed and looked down to see Joe look at me. I petted him, I been so focking stress lately. "Fock it, Joe we are getting a little help" I said.

Time skip to a place with teh nekos
-

I left Joe and took off, I heard Nekos were like slaves, that's dumb. They're just humans, with cat features! I growled at the thought but frowned at the thought of all the nekos being taken. I wish I could take them all! I entered a local store and saw a guy. He looked like the manager.

"Hi" I said softly, as I dozed off. There were a lot of rooms, I looked one by one. They had different styles, unique also. I sighed as none of them caught my interest until I came across the last room, I saw a lonely guy siting down and playing with a mouse toy. I tapped the window and saw his ears spring up, I came face-to-face with this guy. (Or window to window) He had red sparkling eyes, and a lot of soft features. He crawled to the window and stood up, he was short. I smiled and mouthed. 'Imma take ye'

I asked the manager to come over and he walked down the hallways to me. He looked over and saw his eyes widen. "Mr. Calibre?" He asked confused, I nodded. He stared at me in disbelief then his lips curved into a smirk. He opened the door, and handed me a leash. "What's this f-" before I could finish I was pushed into the room. Now I was truly face to face with this cat person..

I looked at him confused, he just stared at me then smiled. "Hai!" His voice sounded unique like a kid? I just smiled back then tried putting the leash on him, he moved away. "Noooo, I don't wanna leash" Lui fake cried, as his ears went down. I sighed "Fine" he smiled again then I opened the door.

He ran out, then the manager caught him just in time. "Dang guy tried escaping again" The manager growled then grabbed the leash and clipped it on the cat. He gave the leash to me, and I gripped onto it.

"Ah, Mr Calibre be carful he bites" he said smirking. I just smiled, and taken it as a joke. I was digging in my pocket for the money, he was the cheapest out of all of them strange. "Keep him for free, you can't last a week anyway." The manager patted my back and walked away. What the fock?

I looked at the creature, he sticked his tongue at the manager. "He's a bad man!" Lui hissed in his child voice. I may be looking after a child now, no turning back now..

I started walking or more like tugging, Lui was fussy. I basically had to drag him to my house. "For Fock sakes, Calibre get up!" I warned him, I get really aggressive when tampered with. "My name is not Calibre, it's Lui!" Lui warned back.

I  grabbed him by the arm and tugged him close. "I don't care, get the Fock up!" I said, very frustrated. He looked terrified but got up and started walking with me. "Good." I said happily as we walked home.

- Too lazy so TIme SkIp

I finally got Lui in and closed the door. He looked around and started to touch things. "Lui!" I called as he almost walked over my coffee table. "Sorry, master" I smiled then my smiled dropped. "Master!? No call me David or Daithi for now, okay?" He nodded slowly but looked at me odd. Ugh, who knew Nekos were so hard to take care off.

"Lui I have some rules for you" I said softly, his ears twitched and looked at me. "Well first-" I was cut off by a noise

RING RING RING

My phone. "Be right back Lui" I went to the room, and fetched my phone. I soon answered it to see Tyler was the caller id. "Aye" I said in a tired voice.

T - Tyler
D - David

T: aye man, you sound tired. Are you okay? :o
D: I listened to ye but the one I got is a troublemaker. :/
T: that's too bad, my Neko helps around the house a lot. Just train it.
D: how?! He is already making a mess for being here! >:o
T: boy, chill he can be hearing you.
D: whatever, bye.
T: wait, I'm coming to Ireland to help you!
D: hOly fOck really?
T: I have nothing planned, and I guess I can travel with the lil fuzz ball.

I smiled at the thought of having Tyler over here to help me out, he's such a supportive friend, we talked a bit more then hung up. Little did David know, that Mr Calibre was listening

Lui

How dear he call me a mess, I was going to nice to him! I growled as I walked off. I looked at the photos on the shelves. Lonely bastard, I thought as I looked at the photo with Bernice and David. I took the photos and went to the kitchen. I had an evil plan, I don't want to be here. I looked at Joe, and hissed. He ran off, what a scared lonely dog. I started to mess with the photos, breaking a their frames and throwing them on the ground.

I guess David heard since he ran to the kitchen.

"Hah, your face looks like a tomato!"

-

How was that my doods, and cliffhanger :00
This isn't David x Tyler, noooo XD
And the other guys will appear soon, in the chapters-

Word count: 1017 :'o