Chapter 11

Haileys POV

My suitcase was packed and Niall and I were heading to the airport. I can't believe im doing this, I'm probably crazy. Niall reached over and held my hand in his with his other on the wheel. 'I can't wait for you to meet the boys. There excited to meet you.' Niall spoke. 'I'm excited to meet them.' I replied before reasting my head in my hand and falling asleep.

~

'C'mon love. Were at the airport.' Niall explained, waking em up with a kiss on the cheek. He opened the passenger door and I thanked him, we grabbed our suitcases before heading on to a private jet which honestly I didnt think was necessary.

I sat on the sofa which was really comfy, and Niall sat next to me pulling a blanket over us. Pulling me down I lay on top of him. He chuckled when I pecked his nose, 'Thanks for coming with me.' He said, 'Thanks for inviting me.' I said, I was going to check my phone for anything but it was in my suitcase and I didn't want to get up.... wasn't like anyone was going to text or call me.

Niall hummed a tune and I stared at him, mainly his big blue eyes that were like there own universe of endless ocean. They were the perfect color, they say no one's perfect but in my opinion Niall was close to it. I recognized the song as 'Through The Dark' which was my favorite song off the album of Midnight Memories.

I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep, it was going to be a bit till we landed in London. Once we go there we would stay in a hotel, do a concert the next day then head off.

I woke up to see we were landing, 'Niall.' I whispered. No response. 'Hey, Ni. It's time to get up.' I said a bit louder. He just groaned. 'I don't want to get up.' He whispered, his voice deeper and raspier than usual. 'You could always fly back to Ireland, and I can go on tour.' I joked.' He opened one eye and kissed my cheek before opening the other one.

I crawled off of him and pulled my shoes on, I walked over to our suitcases and rolled his over to him. 'Ya ready, love.' 'Niall.. I was born ready.' I smirked. The door opened and there was a bunch of people, 'Keep your head down and don't let go of my hand.' Niall explained, seriously. I gripped his hand like it would save my life, it probably would since I'm really scared right now.

'Oh my god. Niall! Marry mee!' Girls shouted, I kept my head down, after a few seconds something happened. I lost Niall's hand. I began freaking out, screaming filled my ears as I looked up seeing blinding lights. I stood on my tippy toes seeing Niall's snap back. I put my head down and kindly pushed through the crowd reaching Niall again.

My heart began to beat at its normal pace. I gripped his hand tightly, as we reached a van. I heard the rest of the boys were at the hotel, so I followed into the van. I pulled on my seatbelt before thinking this through. I'm across the ocean from Ireland, far away from home. Boy, this is so surreal.

Alright so all y'all crazy mofo's need to vote please! I hope you enjoyed the chapter, basically a filled but the next chapter is going to be good. So let me know what you think, thank's! -Hailey xx