Chapter 4

Haileys POV

FlashBack*

I walked down the clear, rocky path, I moved back here to 'The Emerald Isle' also known as Mullingar, Ireland when Lexi and I went desperate ways. With my hand's in my jean pocket's, beanie on my head, I looked at the snow falling. It's absolutely breath taking here, I smiled slightly continuing on the path.

I reached the top after 3 more minutes, it was this beautiful hill. My mind drifted toward when Lexi and I left the house, 'Have a good life.' I remembered her saying. Then my mind drifted to music, I reached to my phone and pulled it out clicking on the Pandora app.

I turned it up all the way, I began to sing along to the lyrics as I sat there. Today was my birthday and I was spending it alone, my mom and dad were gone and my family didn't know about me.

'Hey you alright, love?' A voice asked, I turned around the see a brown haired kid with blond streaks walking over to me. 'Yeah, I'm Hailey.' I said smiling, 'Niall.' He said waiting for a few seconds. 'Y'Don't know who I am?' He questioned. 'Of course I do, your from One Direction. But I'm not going to like scream or anything.' I said even though I was excited inside.

'Alright, What're you doing around here? Not many people know this spot.' Niall asked. 'Well it's my birthday, so I came here to relax a bit.' I said, he nodded slightly confused. 'Why wouldn't you spend it with your family and friends?' He asked.

'Well my family doesn't know about me and I don't really have any friends.' I said looking down embarrassed. 'I get it. C'mon.' He said holding his hand out to me. 'Where are we going?' I asked. 'Lazer tag, were gonna have a bit of fun.' he said, smiling.