Chapter 10

Haileys POV

'Could ya' come meet me at the park?' Niall spoke through the phone, 'Yes, I'll be there in 10 minutes.' I said, 'Alright, see you soon princess.' I smiled and hung up the phone. I pulled on a pair of boots, before locking and closing the door. I began walking down the sidewalk, fixing the beanie over my dirty blond hair before stuffing my hands in the pockets of my jumper.

'Hey Ni.' I greeted with a smile, the frown on his face caused my smile to fade. 'What's wrong?' I asked sitting next to him, with my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders. 'Well... ERM.... today I have to go back on tour.' He mumbled.

'Wait...What? Your going back on tour today?' I asked, he nodded slightly. I sighed, 'Why didn't you tell me?' I asked, 'because I wanted to spend time with you without counting down the days, the hours, the minutes...' He said shaking his head. 'I just don't know how this will work.' I said, my mind was cluttered.

'Don't sorry, love. Everything will work out just fine.' He said, kissing my forehead. I shivered, 'Yeah' but it's still hard not to worry.' I said, 'I know it's so soon but you can come to. Harry's girlfriend will be there.' There was a lot of hope in his voice. The possibility of long distance working and maybe not working was bothering me.

This was a huge decision that I wasn't sure if I could make so soon... traveling around the world with 5 boys, 1 of which I'm dating, and 1 girl I haven't met, and what if she's rude? Although Harry seems like he could pick a nice girl I guess. 'U-Um..' I stuttered, did I really want to sit here in Ireland waiting for him to come home? He's my only friend here and I don't know what I'd do without him.

'I'll go.' I said, nodding my head. He looked which before smiling wildly. 'Really?' He asked, I nodded smiling. He pressed his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. We both pulled away and we got in his car. 'Let's go get your clothes because then we've got to head to the airport.' Niall said, turning up the heat as the coldness of the snowy air faded.