The Blood of a Victim

Start from the beginning

He blushes and looks down at the table, obviously embarrassed.

I didn't really expect what happened next. I guess I've killed so many people, that the unfortunate victims that got away, and their families instantly recognize me.

There was no warning, some idiot and his friends just come over to us. I look at him, but the moment I looked away he grabbed the back of my jacket and forcefully pulled me off the seat and onto the ground. At that moment, everyone at our table stood up, but no one had time to react as the guy pulled out a knife and quickly got on top of me. I grab his wrist with both hands before he can stab me, but that doesn't stop him from trying. As I'm struggling on the floor, trying to keep the knife away from my throat, the others were fighting his friends who were keeping them away.

I look over at my friend's just in time to see David get on the table, a fork in hand, and fling himself into one of the doods, taking the guy down instantly. Let's just say someone got stabbed in the eye with a fork, and the person who got stabbed wasn't David. Gold uses magic to make two guys magically fly up in the air towards the ceiling fans. Psycho, who I forgot was even here, puts an axe in someone's head, how she's still allowed to keep that thing is still a mystery to me. Nick, for some reason, throws a salt shaker at someone, and it somehow knocks the person out. (Nick, I'm impressed XD) Piper just stares at some doods before they suddenly start attacking each other.

I look back at the guy holding me down, the knife inches from my throat. My eyes widen as the knife gets closer. Is this how it ends? Apparently not, because the dood suddenly just goes limp, I quickly push him off of me and look up to see Ian holding the knife I gave him.

I slowly stand up, "Ian?"

His hands are shaking as he drops the knife, the room completely quiet as it falls to the floor.

I go over and grab his arm, he flinches slightly at my touch, "I-I killed him..." He says.

There was blood on his hands, "It was me or him Ian." I say, trying to pull him out of the room.

Ian backs away from me and looks at the knife before going over and picking it up. I watch him as he comes back over to me and holds my hand, blood still on his.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

He ignores me, I glance back at everyone else as he pulls me out of the room. The others are either finishing the rest of the idiots off and killing them, or going fucking insane and stabbing dead bodies with a fork. David.

I let Ian lead the way, I continue to ask questions but he ignores them all. I stop asking when we go inside the bathroom. Ian looks at the mirror, staring at it for a moment before nonchalantly washing the blood off his hands like he didn't just kill a guy.

I stare at the knife that is now in his back pocket, "Are you okay?"

He turns the faucet off and stands there, hands on the counter, head down. "Yes."

"Yeah, I don't think you are." I step closer to him.

He notices and glances at me, "I liked it."

I stop and look at him, "What?"

He sighs, "My heart was racing, I wasn't thinking. But I liked it." He turns his head to look at me, "I enjoyed stabbing that guy."

With the way he said it, I'm sure he did.