Ready..... set..... School assembly!

(Okay, so the first few chapters are going to be all of them together, but once we get into the fourth or fifth chapter, its gonna be all Point of view. I'll mark it at the top of the chapter, as either Thunder boom's        P.O.V, Twinkle's P.O.V, Daisy's P.O.V, Peppercorn's P.O.V, Radiance's       P.O.V, or one of The Twins's P.O.V.)

"We have lots of fun things planned for this year, but first, we want to do one thing...." The principle said, and Twinkle stood up. "Huh?" All of the ponies said.

"Please welcome, Equestria's newest and youngest princess, Twinkle sparkle!" The principle said, and the room roared into hoof stomps. Twinkle blushed and walked up to the stage.

The six fillies that had been sitting near the alicorn dropped their jaws.

"Doesn't like to call attention to herself, huh?" Thunder boom smirked.

The other five glared at her. "What!?" Thunder boom said.

"Hello everybody. I'm Twinkle Sparkle, and I'm Equestria's newest princess. Before we start with the planning, I have a speech." Twinkle said.

The ponies didn't know what they were in for. Twilight's family was known for making long speeches. And I mean REALLY long. After an hour, Twinkle finished her speech, and she went to sit down.

When she got there, she had to wake up the ponies that were asleep. After that, the principle started with telling the ponies the time they have to go to each class. Then the older ponies did student council speeches and it was time to go home.