A day with... nopony?

(Okay, so now I'm gonna write about their second day at school. Cuz the first one was the assembly. Okay? And all of the P.O.V chapters are going to be in the same order. First Twinkle, then Bubblegum, then Vanilla, then Daisy, then Thunder boom, then Peppercorn, and then Radiance.)

Twinkle's P.O.V

Just as I finish reading my book about Manehatten factories, some of the other ponies come into class. Its now 8:30 am. I look up at the board and read the scedule.

'Okay, so... First is Science, then we go to Math, then we go out for recess, and once we come back in its French class. After that is our options, and I have Drama class. Then Recess, the Lunch, and after that we have L.A. And THEN we go to P.E.' I think to myself.

Just then, the bell rings, and I realize that it is now 9:00, start of class. Miss Peachy walks up to the board. "Okay. Today, I have a very fun assignment for us all to do." I perk up.

"But first, I'll need somepony to volunteer to-" Halfway through her sentence, I put my hoof up to volunteer to help Miss Peachy. "Help me hand out a few things." She finishes.

Looking around the room, I see that the other four (Radiance apparently doesn't want to get her hooves dirty and Thunder boom is too 'cool') have there hands up too, along with a few other ponies I don't know.

"How about...... Bubblegum and Vanilla Twist!" Miss Peachy says, and the twins rush up and start handing out the papers. I feel heartbroken. I feel like I'm going to cry. But then I think again. She probably just doesn't know what I'm capable of yet. It is only the second day, after all.

But she doesn't call on me for the rest of the day.

I am so heartbroken.