Here we go!

(Okay, here's more pony appearances. Daisy is Sort of magenta, and she   is a pegasis that has a long orange mane, with shy eyes. Radiance is a fancy white unicorn that has a wavy blue mane that's tied up, and a curled tail, like Rarity. Thunder boom is light green and she has a zig-zaggy mane that's dark blue and dark red. And the last one, Peppercorn, is yellow, with a braided mane that's white and blue. Okay. Now the story.)

Bubblegum's P.O.V

I ran home from school with my sister, Twist. We dash into our rooms and once I'm sure she's in her room, I tiptoe into the kitchen. I very carefully look around to make sure nopony is looking, and then I look around the kitchen.

There, on top of the fridge, is a small silver tin. "Just what I'm looking for!" I whisper to myself. I climb onto the stool, and very quietly hop onto the counter. Once I'm there, I go over to the flour bag and stand on it. I reach my hoof for the tin.....

CRASH!

I fall down onto the soft carpet, and the flour smashes into the eggs, and they both land on my head. I'm covered in cinnamon, and our pet aligator, Gummy is licking cake off of the walls. My bow is splattered with egg nog and there's veggie smoothie all over Gummy.

My mouth starts twiching, and my face scrunchs up, and I burst out laughing. My mom runs into the room. "What did you do?" She asked. "I was trying to get the last cupcake, and I fell over and made a mess!" I reply, still laughing

My mom makes a stern face, and I stop laughing. I get ready for impact, but all that happens is my mom jumps into the mess and starts laughing. I laugh with her and then Vanilla twist comes into the kitchen and laughs along also.

Pretty soon, we're all cleaning up, and I'm taking a bath to get all of the egg and flour out of my mane and tail. I'm still giggling and after I'm done drying up, I go to my room where I see a small silver tin that says:

"From mommy.

I made you both each your very own cupcake. Cream cheese with rainbow sprinkles and confetti cake for you, and Double whipped cream with marshmallows and chocolate for Twist. Enjoy!"

I walk farther in and grab a glass of Cream soda, and I munch happily on my treat.

"So how was the first day at school?" My mom asks us as we sit on the couch in the family room. "It was-" "Amazing!" I was interupted by Twist, but I was used to it. We could basically read each others minds since we were twins.

"Cool! I heard you met my friends's fillies!" My mom says. "YEAH!" me and Twist say in sync. "And Twinkle did a speech-" "That made us fall asleep!" I finished Twist's sentence. Our mom starts giggling. "Yeah, Twilight always made Suuuuuuper Long speeches! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughs. We laugh with her.