Secret powers

Gifs for imagine

(Yes I used daisy😀)

(Yes I used daisy😀)

Warnings⚠️: language

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everything was different . Everyone was different.

It had been a day since Barry had gotten back from flashpoint well that's what him and the team,including you liked to call it. You had noticed something was different about you and something was . you had powers. You were still learning to control them, With the help of Caitlin but no one else knew. Well not until the secret got out.

After flashpoint :

You and Caitlin were practicing in the speed room when you heard Barry

"Guys!?"

Hearing Barry yell caused you to get nervous and you broke the glass which fell to the floor "shit." You murmured under your breath. Barry must've heard the glass because he sped into the room

" whats wrong?" He asked worried

" nothing.(y/n) just dropped her glass."Caitlin responded

" yeah . I told you I'm a clutz." You chuckled nervously

Before Barry could say anything an alarm sounded. You all rushed to the cortex. Cisco was already their typing away into the computer.

"What's wrong?" You asked

" I don't know. I think a speedster broke in."

"Rival." Barry told them but before anyone could say anything Barry was gone. You all thought he went to stop him but he didn't he was taken locked in a cell downstairs . " guys!!" Barry yelled through the computer screen. You reached to the computer to try and open it but before you could a bolt of lightning hit it and the computers turned off. Which caused you ,Cisco and Caitlin to turn around the rival standing in front of you guys.

"Alchemy said one of you had powers. I want to know who ?" You froze and rival turned to you and chuckled

Suddenly Caitlin and Cisco were next to the rival

" which one should I kill?" He asked

" don't." You told him

" you have to reveal your power well at least to the world."

" no." You told him in a flat tone

" fine then I'll have to reveal it." He said before his hand started vibrating going straight for Caitlin . She nodded .

You felt everything rushing in at once and you hit the rival and he went flying across the room ,unconscious .

You gasped for air. Processing what you just did.

"Holy shit." You whispered.

" wow. That was awesome and since when did you have powers!!?" Cisco yelled excited but concerned . You explained to Cisco . Then you all rushed towards the cell room .

" the entire machine is fried I can't open it!" Cisco said as he looked at Barry

You had gotten an idea .

"Maybe I can open it." Cisco and Caitlin looked at you and smiled and Barry just looked at you confused .

You concentrated and then the door opened but just Barry's cell. Thankfully.

He looked at you shocked

"Flashpoint did this didn't it?" Barry asked you and you nodded

" (y/n) I'm so sorry."

" it's okay. I'm learning how to control it." You smiled at him.

" guys we should problably go get rival before he wakes up." Cisco warned them and Barry was gone and then he came back with rival and threw him in a cell.

You learned how to control your powers. You actually became a superhero and fought crime with Barry.

An: guys it's been forever and I'm sorry !! Just that school has gotten in the way and I know I earased "different " and I'm sorry but I'll try and re upload it soon ! I love you!