He Brings Up His Ex (Sam & Dean)

Dean:
You walk into your apartment that you share with Dean.
"Y/N?" He yells.
"Yes?" You yell back, trying to find him.
You find him in the laundry room.
"Did you wash the shirt I wanted to wear to my meeting tomorrow?"
Uh oh. You completely forgot to wash it. It shouldn't be a big deal though right? I mean I can wash it now, you think to yourself.
"I- uh no. I forgot."
Dean groans shoving the laundry hamper away.
"God you're so forgetful. It's really annoying."
"Everyone forgets to do things every once in a while."
"Lisa didn't. She remembered to do everything."
Did you just hear him right?
"Y/N-"
"Save it." You mumble through the tears, shoving his stupid shirt into the washer.

"If Lisa was so great why don't you go back to her?""Because I love you, Y/N

"Because I love you, Y/N."
"I'm gonna stay at Y/F/N house for a while."
He follows you upstairs and you pack, ignoring his pleas. You turn around to leave but when you see Deans face you drop your bag and walk up to him slowly. You wipe the stray tear that runs down his face.

"It's okay

"It's okay." You whisper. "Just don't do it again."
"Never. I'm so sorry, Y/N."

Sam:
"Sam! Where are my earrings?" You ask, frantically looking for them knowing you and Sam late.
"I don't know Y/N! Hurry up, we're late."
"I'm trying Sam."
You trip over your shoes, that you had also been looking for. You quickly put them on and run into the living room putting earrings on.
"Jess would've been ready an hour ago." He mumbled.
"What?" You whisper.
You heard him but you just couldn't believe he'd go there.

"Oh, Y/N

"Oh, Y/N.. I didn't mean to."
You put your hand on his chest as he tries to wrap his arms around you. You push him away, you didn't want him to touch you.

Sam looks down at you sadly

"Y/N, please.."
You knew he loved you. It just hurt your feelings.
You wrap your arms around him and rub his back gently.
"It's okay, Sammy."
He shakes his head, pulling you into his lap on the couch. He no longer cared about the party. He just wanted to stay with you for the rest of the night.
----------------------------------------
Sorry they're both kind of short. Feel free to request an imagine. Vote for this imagine please!(: and remember, Always Keep Fighting💗