First Fight (Crowley)

You've had enough. You could hear the women that Crowley was torturing screaming. She had a family, a husband and a little girl to go home to. You run into the cell that Crowley was torturing her in when he goes to get more supplies. You untie her and walk her out.
"Take my car keys. Go!"
"Thank you. Thank you so much."
She hugs you before running to the car and driving off.
"Y/N!" You heard Crowley scream at the top of his lungs.
You flinch. Crowley never yells at you. Never. Not even once. You run into the cell and look at him.
"Yes?"
"Where is she?"
"I don't know."
"Y/N don't you lie to me."
"I-I let her go."
"You WHAT?!"
"Crowley, she has a family. A husband and a little girl. Her daughters only 4. She can't live without her mother."
"That's not your call to make!"
"Crow-"
"Get out!" He yells.
"Crowley, ple-"
"GO!"
You quickly run outside. You start walking down the very long, winding dirt road. You walk for about five minutes before falling to your knees, sobbing. You never cry. Ever. You didn't even cry when your parents died but you were heartbroken. The only person you had left, the only person you loved; wasn't yours anymore. You wouldn't take it back even if you could though, you couldn't let him kill her.
"Darling.."
"G-Go away." You sob. "I'm leaving."
You get up to start walking again, thinking he still wants you to leave and you stand up, tripping over your own feet. You expect to feel the hard ground but instead Crowley catches you.
"I'm sorry, my queen."
You finally look at him with watery eyes.
"I shouldn't have yelled. I shouldn't have told you to leave. I didn't mean to make you cry. You were right, I'll try to lessen the torture."
You nod.
"Please come back. Don't leave me."
You nod, wrapping one arm around his neck while the other lays comfortably against his chest.
"I love you, my queen."
"I love you too, my king."
------------------------------
What did you guys think? If you liked it, please vote and/or comment(: If you have any requests let me know.