"Cool." I said.

A few minutes later a girl who looked to be in her mid twenties walked down the stairs and towards us. I'm guessing that it was Sarah.

"Yes Faye?" She asked as she stood in front of us.

"Can you please show Diana and Bridgit to their rooms? I have to go make a phone call."

"Sure, please follow me this way guys." Sarah said, walking towards the stairs. Mum and I followed her and she lead us to the first room which was on the right.

"This is your room Bridgit." Sarah said, opening the door to the room.

I was the first to walk in the room. The room was a light baby blue colour and the room itself was pretty big. It had a queen size bed and a desk with a Macbook Pro on it, what looked to be a door to a bathroom--my bathroom.

"Thank you." I smiled politely at her, and she returned the gesture.

"I'm gonna call Harry, Liza, Liam and Louis now than go for a little rest ok?" I said to mum, giving her a hug.

"Ok sweety. We'll go see Calum later alright?" She said as we pulled away from the embrace.

I nodded than Sarah and her made their way out of my room. Setting my suitcase by my bed, I than hopped onto the bed with my cellphone in hand. Dialing Liza's number first.

"Hello?" Her voice said through the phone.

"Hi Liza."

"Bridgit?! Is that you?"

I laughed. Her voice went from tired to excited in a matter of seconds.

"Haha yes. I've landed safely and I'm in my room right now."

"That's good, Did you call Harry, Liam or Louis yet?"

"No, you were the first I called."

"Yes! I'm your favourite aren't I?" She said and I knew from the tone of her voice that she was smirking.

"Haha, whatever floats your boat."

"But I don't have a boat."

"You know what I mean." I said, laughing.
"Yeah, I do. Are you tired?"

"Alittle."

"I'll let you go then, so you can call Louis, Liam and Harry. Can we Skpe tomorrow? Well, today, whatever time it is where you are."

"Haha, yes we can Skype tomorrow. Bye Liza. I'll talk to you soon."

"Bye!" She said, than I hit the 'End' button.

Next, I called Harry. We talked for about a half an hour and said we'd Skype after too. I don't know if it was just me or what but he sounded like he had been crying. But he probably wasn't because he was Harry Styles, and he doesn't cry. And when he does--if he does, it is a very rare moment.

After talking to Harry I called Louis next. Basically we had the same conversation, saying that we'll Skype later and that we already miss eachother. But Louis being Louis of course had to have his fair share of sassy remarks, causing me to laugh.

And last but not least was Liam. He sounded like he had just woke up so me being the overreacting person I am kept apologizing for waking him up. He kept saying it was ok, but I still felt bad. That's the overreacting side of me coming out.

We talked about everything and anything there was to talk about, we even talked about school. And I made sure he'll write my notes for me. I even asked him to write on his forehead 'Write Bridgit school notes' but he just laughed it off, saying he'll remember. Bullshit with a capital 'B'.

We ended the conversation by telling the other we'll Skype them soon.

Turning my phone off, and setting it on the stand beside me, I picked up my suitcase and unzipped it. Grabbing a pair of pj's I slipped out of my dress and into the pj's than climbed into bed.

A few minutes later, after laying in bed I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

***

Waking up from my sleep, I grabbed my phone from the stand and turned it on. Seconds later its bright screen practically blinded my eyes. Adjusting to the light, I checked the time on my phone. It said it was 10:20PM, So I hopped out of bed, changed into some black skinnys and a light pink off the shoulder sweater. I know I didn't sleep long since I just arrived here at around seven I think but I guess I'm not that tired. Jetleg hasn't taken its toll on me......yet.

Grabbing my midnight blue VANS in my hand, I than made my way out of my room and downstairs. I didn't put them on just incase mum or Faye curse me out for wearing shoes indoors.

I noticed mum and Faye in the kitchen, drinking tea, I think. Walking into the room, their conversation came to a hault and they looked at me.

"Can we go see Calum now?"

"Sure sweety. Faye, are you coming?"

"Yes. Just let me grab my keys from the stand then we can leave." Faye said, walking out of the kitchen.

Mum and I followed her into the foyer. I quickly slipped on my VANS than slipped my phone into my pocket. Looking at Faye and mum, I noticed they were making their way out the door. Following them out, I noticed the air got colder. Doing something between a run and jog to get to the truck quickly, I opened the back door and quickly slipped in. Noticing Faye turned the heat on, I rubbed my hands together, trying to warm them up.

Taking my phone out, I noticed I had a new message from Harry. Opening the text up, I noticed he attached a picture to the message.

'Hi babe! Miss you a lot. Can you tell?'

The picture attached was him doing a pouting face, and it looked like he was wrapped up in some blankets. Awe! Adorable.

As I was about to reply to him, something dawned on me. Wasn't it like 2AM there? Why was he up at two in the morning?

'Awe! You're so cute :) I miss you a lot also. And what are you doing up so late? You should be in bed Mister.'

The reply back from him was almost instantly.

'I'll never be as cute as you! :) And I couldn't sleep :('

Frowning at my phone, thinking 'Why can't he sleep?', I looked out the window and noticed we arrived at the hospital. Sighing to myself, I locked my phone. Deciding I'd text him after. I than hopped out of the truck and followed my mum and Faye into the hospital.