Girls and Magnus

{CLARY}

So Sebastian's back. Yay :/. Jace hasn't really let me get up from the couch in the library or bed since the doctors appointment. I think he's scared to have a child and he doesn't want to turn into Valentine. We don't have much lead, and there hasn't been any extra demon activity so we just have to wait, yeah i mean i hate it but there's nothing we can do. Plus, Jace won't let me do anything.

"Clary you feeling okay? Need water? Food?" Jace asks.

"I'm fine Jace" i say. It's only been 5 minuets since the last time you asked. Well i see why he's worried but seriously not every 5 minuets. We lay on his bed and watch the Men In Black. It's a movie about aliens and stuff like that and it's so cook weird. But it's a good movie. Jace and I share kisses every now and then while watching and then i take Jace's hand and lay it on my stomach.

"She's kicking" i say.

"Is she supposed to be?" Jace asks.

"Yes. It's normal to it's actually better if you could feel them kicking." I explain. "Emilia is kicking"

"I thought it was Emily?"

"I think i like Emilia more" i say. We just lay on his bed and watch movies and tv and i sleep. Jace i can tell in nervous because he's constantly watching the door or window making sure Sebastian wasn't coming. I know why, but i don't.

{ISABELLE}

When we get to Clary's house i take Simon in and talk to Jocelyn while Clary and Jace go home.

"Isabelle he'll be fine go get some rest" Jocelyn says.

"No thanks i'm fine." I say.

"I know you missed him but he needs rest and he needs to feed" Jocelyn said.

"Alright i'll be back i'm going to Taki's to get him some blood." I say. I walk out go get blood from Taki's and when i return feed it to Simon.

"Isabelle please go get some rest you look like you need it" Jocelyn says.

"May i stay here? With Simon i mean"

"You can sleep in Clary's room" Jocelyn says.

"I'll sleep out here" i say. "But thanks"

"Alright Isabelle. Good night"

"Good night Jocelyn" i say. She leaves and i sit next to Simon and run my hand through his hair. "I missed you"

"I missed you too Izzy" he says. "Come here" i go close to his face and he kisses me on the lips. I kiss back. He pulls away. "Missed those too."

"So did I" i say. I kiss him one more time and he falls asleep and i lie on the floor next to him and fall asleep looking up at him.

{MAGNUS}

Yay we're gonna adopt! I'm so happy Nd i think Alexander is too. We should be planning our wedding but i'll have to ask Clary to help with the mundane marriage stuff. Then we'll go on a honey moon but where ever shall we go? (Taking suggestions in Comments) we have to invite Tessa and Jem. We have t- oh wait i guess Alexander should meet them first. Well they'll probably come over Before the wedding so he can meet them then. Oh! And i should definitely inviting Mr. And Mrs. Lightwood and Max could be the ring bearer. (Denying COG) oh my and if Tessa's got a daughter she could be the flower girl and aw this is going to be an adorable small wedding.

"Magnus hon you okay?" Alec says looking up at me. We had been snuggling in bed both unable to sleep.

"Yeah. Just lost in happy thoughts" i say. I kiss his head. I know the small kisses drive him crazy like that. His head is on my chest on the bed and i twirl his hair in between my fingers thinking of our wedding and our daughter-to-be.