(sorry i gotta skip to October!)

TAKE THAT JADE!!!
(Its passing time right now)
Its October we just got done with this big text called PSAT and me and Tigerclaw have gotten close to where we can hug and talk normally.
A: so got any juice on recent couples?
Tc: hmmmm..... Oh I do its the blue cub Leonardo.... He's dating the principals Daugher Kari, she's a cheerleader team captain.
A: oh no....
Tc: what?
A: jade if I tell her or if she finds out she'll be broken hearted!
Tc: that may be a problem....
Leo: hey Adniss!
A: hey leo-  Kari..  
Kari: hi uh who are you? Leo who is she!
A: I'm only his friend! I'm Adniss.
Kari: *huff* hi I'm kari a cheerleader well team captain heh.
A: ah nice nice....
Kari: Tigerclaw can you get her out my way!
Tc: but- *sigh* Adniss can you please move?
Kari: Don't be nice move her!!
Tc: *picks Adniss up by the shoulders and moves her to the other side of him*
A: wat?
Leo: sorry Adniss see you in class....
A: why are you dating her she's rude and to me your friend!!
Leo: she's pretty and a great warrior.
A: that's all, wow am I even your friend?! What a great friend lame-o-nardo!
I stomped off. I forgot to say good by to Tigerclaw I turn and give him a sympathetic look.

~time skip~
I got out of class and headed to lunch. On my way I turn to a corner and see kari kissing leo. I glare at leo and her disgusted at what a bad ship it was. He saw me and stopped kissing her. He told her by and ran to me.
Leo: ADNISS!
A: what do you want leo!
Leo: I wanna say sorry!
A: well I know a girl much better for you and actually loves you not for your looks but for who u are leo!!
Leo: well then who Adniss who!!!
A: I can't ever tell you Trader!!
Leo: then I'll get it out!
Leo pushed me to the wall, my head hit the wall its a thud. He stomped towards me and was about to swing when someone blocked the punch. Tigerclaw he got hit but there was no effect.
Tc: Leonardo to the office at once! YOU DO NOT HIT A LADY!
Leo: but-
Tc: NOW LEO!
I felt tears in my eyes. Leo walked to the office, leaving without apologizing. Tigerclaw turned to see me on the floor crying. He got down and pulled me into a hug.
Tc: *whispers* shhh its ok I've got you.... I'll always be here.
I leaned into the hug accepting it from the man I love... But he doesn't know that....