Chapter 25 : Planning something

"Go on a date with me. " I said to her.

" Why for you can accuse me of cheating?" She said.

" Nawww Man,  just go on a date with me please." She shook her head no.

" You want me to beg cause I'll beg. " I said to her she started laughing. I stood up on the chair.

" Attention everyone please listen." I yelled La immediately stopped laughing. Everybody attention was on me.

" I would like to take This Beautiful girl out and she keeps turning me down should she give me a chance?." I yelled. Mostly everybody said yes.

" Thank you. " I sat down and she was blushing.

" Fine punk,  when we doing this? " She asked.

" Tomorrow I got something to do tonight. " She nodded and she closed her food up I grabbed all 6 of her bags the freak she need all these clothes for?

" I didn't need help ya know. " She said smiling.

Oh yeah we didn't see TJ yet me and the boys had a close eye on everything, we know He here but  he know where to be found. And Nook said sorry about everything and Shit we squashed the beef but I still don't associate with his ass.

" But I wanted to. " We walked out the mall I put her bags in the trunk and I leaned on her car.

" You can go now. " She spat at me.

" Damn it's like that I don't get no thank you , no hug no nothing." I said playing like I was hurt.

" Nigga no. " She said laughing. I pulled her towards me then I held her by her waist and held her close to me.

" I Love you. " I said she starting blushing.

" Mhm." She said. She straight cold hearted lol foreal though.

" You don't Love me? " I asked. She looked away.

" Oh foreal. " I said I let her go and when I was about to leave she grabbed My hand and kissed me on My lips. Her lips taste like candy.

" Ofcourse I Love you. " She said against My lips. We kept kissing and we heard little kids ooooo they got the cooties. We started laughing and we pulled away.

" See you tomorrow. " She said getting in her car and leaving.

Layla P.O.V.

a few hours later.

" Ma where you going? " I asked her when she was putting on her shoes.

" On a date with My boyfriend." She said.

" When am I going to get to meet him? " I asked.

" Tomorrow night." She said.

" But I have a date with Randy. " I said.

" Well bring him too I got to go now by sweetie. " She said kissing me on My cheek and she left.

I texted Randy

Text convo.

Me: I have to meet My ma boyfriend tomorrow night .

Still My Baby:  Damn Man alright. :(

Me : She said you can come though

Still My Baby:  Alright cool see you tomorrow Love : )

End of text convo.

It was now 11 and I was eating pop corn and watching movies.

Then somebody knocked on My door. Who could that be ? I got up from the couch and walked over to the door

I didn't bother to look in the peek hole. I just opened it and it was TJ.

" Sup girl? " He said walking into My house.

" I didn't invite you in My house,  get out!" I yelled.

" No La I missed you Man. " He said closing My door and grabbing me by My hips. I could smell the liquor on his breath.

" Get your hands off of me!  Are you fucking drunk? " I yelled trying to get out his grip.

" Yeah a little I want you to take care of me. " He said trying to kiss me. I swung at him. And He finally let go.

" Bitch did you just try to hit me?! " He yelled trying to hit me but I box the Fuck out his ass.

While He was on the floor I quickly called Randy He didn't pick up it went straight to voicemail. I kicked TJ in his mouth and stomach to make sure He wasn't getting up He winced in pain.

I called Chris and He picked up.

Chris : Wass-

Me : COME TO MY HOUSE NOW!

Chris:  Alright.

I hanged up.

" Why La why do you have to hurt me like this? " TJ manage to say with blood coming out his mouth.

" Because you hurt me worse than I'm hurting you right now." I said getting a little bit emotional.

Chris finally pulled up and walked through the door.