Chapter 33 : Last Chapter . . :(

Trent P.O.V.

Yes I had something to do with It but La won't know that.

La went to go answer The door.

" Bitch why The hell you ain't answer none of My Shit! " Toni yelled coming into The house.

" Because I needed some me time. " La said sitting on The couch next to me.

" So then why The fuck is he here? " Toni asked looking at me.

" Because I just called him. " La said.

" La are you choosing him over us!? " She asked.

" No girlllll it's nothing like that I just needed to talk to him." La said. She rolled her eyes.

" Alright I tired of holding My Shit in,  Nobody fucking likes Trent you don't fuck with us no more Trent thinks he The Shit since y'all got together, he's a fucking snake, and hessss a Bitch ass white  nigga! " She said sitting on The couch. La didn't have no expression.

" Toni I never like your ass anyway,  so I really don't give a fuck if you don't like me,  your ass fake as hell." I said she stood up.

" Boy do not fucking play with me cause I'll have your ass mumbling jibberish! " she said walking over to me, La just stood there The fuck wrong with her?

" Toni please shut The fuck up! " I said standing up too. I'll put My hands on a Girl if I have too. She pulled out her phone.

" Bring ya ass to La house now! " She said then hanged up. Guess she call her boyfriend. 5 minutes later they arrived.  La was just standing there I don't even think Toni notice.

" What The fuck going on? " Dre asked  walking into The house. With everybody behind him.

" This Bitch ass nigga , talking Shit to me." Toni said pointing at me. Dre walked up to me.

" Repeat what The fuck you been saying." He said as I stood up Chris was right behind him. Dre punched me knocking me back on The couch.

" Y'all what The fuck going with La!? " Randy asked standing in front of her waving his hands back and forth in her face.

" She ain't fucking blinking!" He said. They all ran to her. As soon as they got to her she passed out and Randy catch her.

" Oh no we got to go to The hospital right fucking now! " Kayla yelled. Randy put La  in his back seat with Toni with her and Kayla in his front seat and they drove off. I was bout to leave too until Dre pushed me again.

" This Shit ain't fucking over with, fuck boy! " He says walking away,  Chris punched me in My stomach making me fall out on The floor they dragged me out La house and left me on The lawn locking her door then leaving.

Randy P.O.V.

" Drive faster Randy! " Toni yelled in tears.

" I'm driving as fast as I can. " I said we was around The corner from The hospital. We pulled up to The hospital I picked up La bridal style.

" What's wrong with her?"  A nurse asked as we walked in.

" We don't know just take her." I said as they took la from me. Lord please be with La right now. I said to myself as I sat down.

3 hours later...

" Anybody called her mama? " I asked The crew and Trent his ass was here,  like for fucking what? 

" Phone went to voice mail. " Toni said as She layed on Dre lap.

" Man when The fuck they going to tell us what's going on?!" I yelled getting even more fucking frustrated.

" Man chill She ain't your gal no more ." Trent said I stood up.

" Yo I will fight your ass in The hospital,  don't fucking try me bruh foreal !" I said sitting back down he start laughing I walked over to him Dre pushed me back.

" Chill bruh he ain't fucking worth It,  don't worry we going to have something for his ass!" Dre said. I nodded and went back to where I was sitting .

" Oh FUCK! " I yelled everybody stared at me I just broke down crying, Dre and Chris gave me a bro hug .

" The b-ba-baby mane. " I manage to say, I forgot all about our baby.

" Get off me mane. " I Said to Them , they didn't let go. They started crying too we was all like a big happy family.

" Bruh this Shit taking to fucking long , My kid and La better be al fucking right! " I said I walked up to The lady at The desk.

" Can y'all tell us something about Layla Harris? " I asked her.

" Sorry sir I don't have any information on what's going on with The patient. " She said I just Lost It.

" Where The fuck is She!?  What room number She in!?  Tell me fucking something tired of fucking waiting!" I said running through The halls.

" Sir Calm down! " I heard a nurse say after me.

" What room she fucking in!? " I asked her still walking through The halls looking through doors, My boys was right behind me.

" Randy, calm down she's in here. " The doctor said coming out this room. I ran inside The room, La was sleeping.

" So what's wrong with her? " I asked The doctor sitting in The chair next to her as everybody walked in.

" She's fine, Im sorry but she Lost her. " He said. I put My hands over My face and just started crying it was a girl i was going to have a fucking daughter everybody just started crying well everyone except for Trent.

" What's going on? " La asked waking up.

I wiped My face and struggled to talk.

" Randy what's going on?  why are you crying? I'm OK. " She said sitting up in her bed.

" La you had a miscarriage. " Trent said for me.

" What!?  No stop playing Trent. " She said trying to get out the bed.

" It's True La. " I manage to say she just let The tears fall she was screaming punching The bed I wrapped her in My arms.

Trent stood up.

" Not The fucking time. " Chris said to him He sat back down. Punk ass Bitch.

" We going to give y'all some time. " Toni said motioning The crew and Trent to leave.

" Wa- a- a -s It a boy or Girl? " La asked in My chest.

" A Girl. " I said she just cried even more.

" I could have had a mini me! " She said. I was going to be that over protective dad, she was going to a private a school Too. lol I just smiled to myself just thinking about what I would do.

" I Love you Layla. " I said she looked up at me with hurt in her eyes.

" How did I loose her? " She asked.

" I don't know. " I said we just laid there in each other arms.

OMG you guyssssssssss we made It this far, My first book I ever made It will Definitely be a sequel coming in February don't know which day yet but I hope you enjoy It. Let me Tell y'all some things that's going to happen in The sequel.

- I will Tell y'all who was helping Trent with breaking Randy and La up.
- La and Randy will be back together.
- And SOME SHIT WILL GO DOWN.

lol I will update again to Tell y'all which day it's coming out. But
Comment / Vote.  . .dooooooo all that good stuff.