"Yes, don't worry, you are going to be fine.

From my side, I suddenly felt a move dipping into the bed and felt that Ares was cuddling next to me. At the sight I smiled.

"We are watching over you," Reece promised pointing at Ares and my smile widened, though now I couldn't ignore the pain I was in and fully stretched my body out.

His words were reassuring and like he told me neither Reece nor Ares left my side until Slade arrived. He had a professional look when he appeared though was still smiling when he greeted me.

In one hand he was holding a briefcase, what really lead me to think that he was kind of a doctor.

"So how are you feeling?" he asked me, positioning himself next to me onto the bed. "Oh and by the way could you leave the room you two?" Slade asked in a nice way and the siblings did what they had been told. But before Reece left the room, he mentioned me to look to my left where Ares was still watching me. And like he promised one of them was watching over me the whole time, which made my smile.

"I guess I felt better," I told him and he chuckled at my response.

"They told you that I'm the doctor of the super humans and not just a professor?" the man then questioned me.

"They did, but Reece also said that we don't get ill often. Is everything alright with me?" I asked worried.

Instead of answered me Slade got something out of his briefcase and told me to sit down properly. It was a little machine, which he scanned my body with and then he felt my forehead like Reece did. A few minutes later he smiled at me kindly. After a few normal questions, like where my body hurt and how I felt, he asked me, "Have you been in a lot of stress lately?"

I hesitated before answering.

"Kind of. It is a lot going on in my life," I then answered him truthfully and he patted my hand.

"This is probably the reason for your fewer. Your mind is stressed out and so is your body. That happens to the best of us." You are alright and there is nothing seriously going on with you. You just need a break and the fewer will going down on his own."

"Good to hear," I said and then thanked him for his help.

"Don't mention it and call me, if you aren't feeling well again," he said seriously, and I nodded.

"By the way you have amazing guardians," Slade smiled knowingly, and I looked at him weirdly. The one next to you and the one who is standing next to the door."

"I'm I right Reece?" he called out and Reece opened the door in the next moment with a sheepish smile. But then the boy noticed how he was acting and a smirk settled onto hisface.

"Of course." Only you Reece I thought.

In the end I was commanded to stay in bed the whole time, while my two "guardians", where watching over me and making sure that I drank enough and rest. Kitty was against her whining commanded by Reece still to go to school, which she didn't do without a little fight. But in the end she listened to her brother. He told her it was enough and okay if he skipped school for a day, but for her it was a whole new level.

I didn't need to hid my surprise about Reece staying with me because he clearly was aware of that.

"I just don't won't leave you alone at home, because I'm sure your aunt will be at work the whole day. And it sucks being ill and by themselves," he reasoned. "It has nothing to do with being you," he added and I answered with a slight smile, a "of course it doesn't," and "I would never think of another reason."