Chunin Exams (PART ONE)

Chapter 6 -Chunin Exams-

Rose's POV

"Watch where you going you brat!" Kankuro said yelling at Konohamaru. I sighed and walked up to him and punched him hard in the face which led him fly 4 feet away. I dust my hands off and glared at everyone with evil eyes to scare them. Everyone had there eyes wided.

"Thank you Rose!" Konohamaru said anime crying while hugging me.

"No problem." I said smiling. Everyone sweatdropped when they saw me smile after I did a scary glare. I laughed nervously when Gaara and Kankuro walked close to the location we are in.

"Sorry for punching you in the face though you anooyed me." I said nervously. He growled at me. I sweatdropped. Then I realized Gaara was looking at me the whole time. I smiled at him which made him blush a little.

"Are you Gaara of the dessert?" I asked faking to be curious.

"Yes, we are here for the Chunin Exams." He said emotionless. Naruto Looked confused.

"What is the Chunin Exams?" He asked. I facepalmed.

"The Chunin Exams is a test to see if we are able to be chunins basically." I said smiling at Naruto.

"Ohhhh." Everyone said.

"So who are those two?" Sakura asked pointing at Kankuro and Temari.

"Hn, This is Kankuro and I'm Temari." Temari said. We all introduced our names and glared at Gaara for a minute and looked back at Temari.

"I already don't like Kankuro." I said glaring at him. He looked frighten and looked away from me.

" I can tell..." Gaara and Temari said staring at me scared except Gaara. Things got awkward so I broke the silence.

" HEY GUYS! WANNA SEE ME WALK ON AIR?" I randomly said loud. They sweatdropped.

" Can you really?" Naruto said curious. I nodded and grinned.

"Believe it!" I said. Sakura and Sasuke sweat dropped.

"Not you too.." Sakura said. I ignored her and jumped on a building. I jumped off the build and floated. I smiled and sat down in the air criss crossing my legs waving at everyone under me. Everyone looked at me with awe and wide eyes. I learn this in Bleach so thats how I can float.

"HOW?!" Everyone yelled at me.

"BECAUSE I'M AWESOME LIKE THAT!" I yelled back. They sweat dropped and I stopped floating in the air and paniced.

"AHHHHHHHH" I put my hands over my eyes waiting to hit the ground but I was caught in someone's arms. I moved my hands over my eyes and I saw Gaara looking at me. I felt my face flushed dark shade of red.

"You can put me down now." I said trying not to freak out. He dropped me on the ground and groaned. Everyone laughed at me and I glared at them which made them stop.

"Thank you Gaara!" I said giving him a thumbs up while still laying on the ground. He left me there on the ground. I growled at him and his eyes wided.

"SUMMONING KYUUBI!" I said biting my thumb and doing the summoning. They looked at me surprised. Kyuubi appeared and helped me up.

"Hi Rose." He said smiling. I hi-fived him which made everyone sweat dropped.

"You can go now Kyuubi thanks for the help." I said. After that he poofed.

"H-How can you summon a Kyuubi?" Temari asked. I thought for a moment and answered her.