Naruto & Rose vs. Sasuke!

Hey guys! This chapter us going to be very long!
-Brooke
☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

Rose's POV:

Me and Naruto was running through a tunnel, trying to find Sasuke. We stopped out tracks when we saw a shadow through the fog. The body shape looks like Sasuke's.
I looked at Naruto and nodded.
He nod back and we run to the direction where the shadow went.

As we run out of the tunnel we saw Sasuke climbing up the left statue.
We followed but climbed the right statue instead.
How ironic... Me and Naruto are on top of the Hashirama rock statue while Sasuke is on top of the Madara statue... Great.

"Sasuke!!" Naruto screamed across from Sasuke.
The raven boy stopped when he heard Naruto's voice.
He turned around with that same damn emotionless face. "Fuck you, Orochimaru" I thought to myself. That stupid curse mark on his neck is changing him obviously.

"Sasuke.... STOP BEING AN IDIOT AND GET YOUR ASS BACK TO THE LEAF VILLAGE" I yelled incredibly loud.
"WHAT MADE YOU LIKE THIS?" Naruto cried out.
Sasuke's curse mark expanded to the side of his face.
"What does this have to do with you guys.." He simply said.

Naruto looked at him shocked, while on the other hand, I was pissed. Gosh, he is such a idiot.
"My childish games with you Leafs are over. Go home, idiots" The raven turned away and was about to walk but Naruto jumped over to him very upset.

"YOU BASTARD!" Naruto punched him in the face hard.
Heh, Heh, heh.
Dammit, Kurama. I rushed over to Naruto and Sasuke.
"I am going to Orochimaru.." Sasuke commented.
"WHY ARE YOU GOING TO GO WITH A PERSON WHO KILLED THE THIRD HOKAGE AND TRIED TO DESTROY THE LEAF VILLAGE" Naruto yelled in his face.
A moment of silence took over.
"...I don't care" Sasuke replied.
Oh my fucking god. I had it with his idiotic talk and grabbed Sasuke from Naruto.

"For the last time, for God's sake. Stop being an IDIOT!" After I said "idiot" I kicked his stomach very hard that he made a hole in the rock.
Red chakra began to form around my body.
Sasuke got up and passed by me quick and punched Naruto off the giant statue.

"NARUTO!" I jumped down on the water to where he is. He also has the red chakra and his eyes changed.
He got up and fangs appeared in his teeth.
We looked up at Sasuke, still on the statue. Looking down at us.

"Do you even consider us as your friends anymore?!" Naruto asked.
"Was everything just meaningless!?" I yelled as tears fall down my face.

"..No... It is not meaningless. You guys have become... my closest friend." He replied.
"But why!" Naruto said, furious.
"That's why it is worth killing you two." Sasuke says.
"Okay wait, first off, how are you going to kill two people at the same time. You make no sense" I pointed out.
He is really dumb..
He glared at me and teleported in front of me.
What the hell? I looked at him with fire in my eyes.

"Wha-" I was cut off when Sasuke stabbed me in the stomach with his hand. W-What?! How? He didn't even used chidori.
"ROSE!!!"
I looked at Sasuke surprised and fell down on the water.
Dammit...
I passed out after I saw Naruto used shadow clone jutsu.

----

Hey... Hey!..
A fimilar voice called.
I woke up in a dark filled room with little lighting. Am I at Kurama's cage?
I look up and saw a huge red fox staring down at me.
"You... Nine Tails?" I spoke.
"How could you lose your guard on that stupid Uchiha" Kurama questioned.

"Ugh, I hate him so much! I just want to kill him!!.." I scoffed.
"I would give you my chakra, brat" Kurama suggested.
I looked at him astonished. Him? Kurama? Giving his power to me?
Seems legit.

"Really!?"
"Yes, I don't know why I'm being nice to you but.. I trust you with my power."

----

I woke up again, on the water, panting.
I look at my stomach and it is healing quickly. Oh my God!!
I slowly got up and looked around.
What the... my right eye... I could see two chakra points from a couple of feet away.
Why do I have Byakugan? I didn't even activated it.

My body felt so.. alive. I growled and ran as fast as I can to Naruto.
"Housenka No Jutsu!!" I hear from afar.
Shit.. He used Fire Release!
I fasten up my speed. I saw Naruto dodge the fire balls but Sasuke was about to kick Naruto in the face.

I got teleported and grabbed Sasuke's foot. He looked at me confused and surprised. I growled and twisted his his ankle.
"GAhhh" He hissed and back away from me.
Naruto look at me scared. Huh?
"Who are you!?" Naruto stepped away from me.
"Idiot! It's your sister, Rose!" I hollered, annoyed. This isn't the time to be fooling around!

He looked me weird. "You look so different" He mumbles.
I sighed and turn back at Sasuke. Sasuke looks confused as Naruto.
"Why are you guys staring at!?" I got irritated.

I looked down at the water to seem my reflection. What the fuck..
Why is my hair white? DON'T TELL ME THAT I'M A GHOUL (A/N: Kaneki time! XD)
I also have a sharingan on my left eye. Welp. This is going to be interesting.

End.
----
DID YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER?
Asdfghjkl tuict

*flips tables* Rose has turned into Kaneki Ken! Lol nah, just kidding +.+
This was a loooooong ass chapter haha. Hope you enjoyed it. Bye~
-Brooke