Alternet Versions of Dean

((A/N: I was bored so I thought I'd make a list of other Au versions of Dean, and yes I know it doesn't make sense to put it here and not with the other Au's but they are here for a reason.)) 

Bunny!Faunus!Dean- This Au can work in both a Mythical and RWBY equse type rp or ask pretty much Dean is a young looking Bunny Faunus  still has a shy nervous nature. 

Naga!Dean- Like the Mythic au mentioned above he is a naga and tends to shy away from hurting people preferring to hide away. 

Merman!Dean:  A mermaid from the ocean got captured and brought to the US to be part of some viewing at a local museum/Aquarium. Tends to hide from the guest a lot due to how he is treated. 

Redroom! Survivor!Dean- (Based on a rp I'm doing on Tumblr currently also tw for this one) Dean was captured by an unknown assailant and took to a place and tortured for the sick enjoyment of other people. After somehow surviving and escaping he has become much more withdrawn for those around him and is a lot jumpier.  (Triggers for this is Torture,Eye Gouging, body mutilation and a bunch of other stuff please don't rp with this version of Dean if you are easily squeamish or triggered by such things. ) 

Baby!Dean: A small baby who was abandon outside of the pizzeria to be found by just about anyone, he is a bit shy in this one.

Toddler!Dean: Like above only he's a bit more older and wasn't abanond till much later by his family, has a stutter and is shy often avoids eye contact. 

Child!Dean:  Same as the two above only after he tried to run away from home got sent to his brother before running away from him too ended up outside of the pizzeria. Due to what he went through he is not as trusting of most people and is very shy and skittish.