See you again

The jukebox blares its music, filling up the whole bar. Dozens of middle-aged men crowd around tables, talking loudly. You take a slug from your beer. You eyeball all of the men, sipping their beer and laughing, some of them rowdy as fuck, spilling their drinks on the floor. You sigh. Someone smacks at the jukebox, and changes the song.
A guy walks up to the bar, and sits down.

"One beer."

He leans back in his chair and glances over to you. You look over your shoulder and note his clothing.
He's wearing a dirty-ass graphic shirt with a "fletcher" brand on it. He's got some stained jeans, slicked back hair and a tattoo of four birds flying on his neck.

"Hi."

He nods.

"Hey."

You say.

"What do you call a pirate captain who has both arms, legs and eyes?"

He asks, grabbing the beer from the counter.

"Wait - what?"

"What do you call a pirate like that?"

He says, looking to you, taking a sip from his beer.

"Uh, I don't know. What?"

"A beginner."

He laughs as he puts his glass down on the table.
You aren't amused.

"Okay, listen dude. I don't know about you, but this is my second drink. You've just taken one little sip from your beer, so I don't know how you can be drunk already."

He looks at his beer shamefully.

"Eh, you're right. I don't have a chance with you."

He says, taking another sip from his beer.

You're down to your last sip, so you chug it down. You slap the empty glass on the table.

"Here. This one's on me."

He takes out some money and slaps it on the table.

"One more."

"No, no you don't need to do that. I just met you."

"I've had a crappy day, and I'm trying to.. Redeem myself from my shit pirate joke by buying you a drink. I'm trying to make everyone around me happy but it isn't turning out. Please."

He implores.
You look into his eyes. A perfect hazel. Funny. They look familiar, like I've seen them before. You think.

"Alright fine."

He smiles as he slides the bill forwards.

"One beer for this fine (Y/Pro), please."

The bartender slides you a beer.

"So,"

The greasy looking guy asks.

"What're you doing here?"

"Ah, I'm on a business trip. I'm an archaeologist. I thought I could come for a drink here. What about yourself?"

"Same. Except for y'know, the archaeologist part. I'm more of a treasure hunter."

"Oh, Really?"

"Really really."

"Well then tell me. What are you looking for exactly?"