Yaku Morisuke // The Man From The Future ➟

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟

Eyy fuckers.
Just wanna let you know this chapter is long asf.
I've been dead for so long so I apologize if it doesn't make sense.
But anyways enjoy!

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟

    It was a regular Tuesday morning. The sky was pretty dull and heavy, and grey clouds hovered above. Orange and yellow leaves fell from the balding trees, rushing with the wind. It was autumn.

   (h/l) (h/c) hair blew along with the cold breeze as (e/c) eyes looked towards a small coffee shop. Wilted flowers were displayed and inside you could see the tables and chairs small chalk board on front, along with wide glass through the glass windows.

   You arrived in front of the entrance and flipped the sign from 'Close' to 'Open' while you pulled out the keys from your handbag. Unlocking the door, you started to get the shop ready by taking off your jacket and wore your apron that has a small tag that says 'Hi, I'm (f/n)!'. 

   After setting up a few things like drawing on the chalk board behind the counter with some cute cartoons and writing the menu list, you now awaited for costumers to enter and drink their daily coffee. 'Let the day begin...'

   The whole shift was easy and calm. As usual, the same costumers would come and order their drink. You sometimes have small talks with one of them, obviously the ones that wasn't in a hurry. It was quite nice to meet new faces and befriending them.

   But you have always wished something interesting will happen. It's always the same thing again and again. Yeah you appreciate that you have a job and get paid a fair amount of money but you hoped for something new to happen. Like perhaps find a new friendship that'll last, or even a new lover.

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟ 

   When the sun fell into night, you were ready to close and leave the shop since your work shift is done. You couldn't wait to plop down onto your couch and just sleep. 'Finally I can go home and relax!' You thought as you stretched your arms up. 

   But before you could grab the knob, a bright light beamed from one corner of the room. Unknown force pushed you causing your head to hit the door. Feeling dizzy and unconscious, your sight was blurry and your ears were ringing loudly.

   "H-Hahh..." You gasped before finally blacking out. The last thing you saw was a shadow with glowing light brown orbs.

   "Whoops."

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟ 

   "Ow..." Pain throbbed in your head making you groan as you leaned up. "What just happened?" You rubbed your forehead as your eyes fluttered, examining the surroundings. Pale light shone through the window, reflecting the dust. Broken glass shattered all over the wooden floor and your coffee makers and stuff were in pieces.

   You noticed there was another jacket that's on top of you.' Still confused on what happened last night, the only thing you remembered was that you were about to leave but a sudden flash of light knocked you out.

   "A-Ahem..." You immediately turned around and spotted a man wearing a black shirt and beige pants, and he seemed older than you. He was leaning against the counter with his arms crossed. He had had light brown hair that matched his eyes, and he was kinda short for an average male. 

   The moment the light reflected on his face, giving you a clear view, your heart skipped a beat. "Who a-are you?! And what are you doing here?!?!?" You quickly crawled backwards till your back met the wall. The man walked closer to you and sat down to your level. He was scanning you deeply and seriously but it soon changed into sad tired ones.