Sugawara Koushi // Flowers For The Blind ❁

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Eyy it's Ella!

So I decided to start a one-shot book while I make Forgotten Memories.
There are so many ideas popping out of my head. Gee I keep getting inspired!! Speaking of getting inspiration, this story is inspired by a picture I found in Instagram. It was a photo of an old couple, the man planted flowers for his blind wife and stuff.

Aaaaand yeah, hope you enjoy! Bai~

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

There was a time when you were all alone, nowhere to go open up your thoughts or insecurities, no one to call friends. And because of this you blamed your illness,

Blindness.

You were born to see nothing but darkness. Your other senses improved due to the lack of sight. But you hated it. You hated it so much because it made you feel isolated, unwanted.

In school no one helped you in class or anything. So you did homeschooling from your mother but then you moved into a small town, Torono, where you entered high school. Your parents financially struggled and had to work in longer hours and accept more shifts. And unfortunately, they couldn't afford a tutor for you so you had to go to a public school called Karasuno High.

And that's where you met him, where you met Sugawara Koushi.

At that moment his hazel brown eyes laid down on you, he was stunned at the overwhelming beauty you held. It made his heart beat faster and the butterflies in his stomach fluttered. Ever since, he would try to guide you around, help you with schoolwork, and start conversations to get to know you.

Alongside you, who were born with a certain illness, it never stopped him from loving you. And it didn't stop you love him back.

You finally felt happy, cared for, loved. You never thought this would happen but now you were glad. You finally accepted your illness and considered as a gift.

Sugawara loved you because of who you are. - Your adorable laughs and your calming voice were music to his ears. Your soft touches that try to figure out where he is made him laugh. When you and him cuddle inside the blankets, he would listen to your heartbeat making him fall deep into sleep.

From the time when he kissed you on your pale lips, it felt like the world stopped spinning and the time stopped ticking.

You loved him because of who he is. - You never knew what he looked like, but you couldn't care less. His joyful voice that always calls your name was recognizable, lovable. Even though you couldn't see him, you can sometimes feel his sweetest smiles from the cute pecks he would give you. Other times, you loved to ruffle your hands on his soft grey hair.

And lastly, your were grateful that he... he painted your grey broken heart to red.

You spent most of your time with him by your side. He stayed with you throughout the high school years. He promised to never let you feel alone and to never leave your side.

You two made beautiful memories together and kept it an album of photographs that only he can see. It didn't bother you because you knew that he loves being with you and those pictures makes him happy whenever he takes a look.

It seems like a dream, but no this is reality. Ever since he came into your life, he lightened up the dark world of obscurity you lived in. You were now free from depths of endless shadows, from the melancholy that burdened behind your back. 

Now more time has passed by, you and him lived together in a regular house between the grasslands. It was a simple life, but it was much better than your past. Right now, he would often go to work to support you and him, and in his days off, the two of you would normally take short walks through the park while enjoying each other's companies.

One time when you were home alone and there was a thunderstorm, he knows that you're terrified from the loud clatters. So he immediately called home and waited for you to follow the phone rings to answer. And when you finally picked up, his soothing voice rippled through your ears saying, "Heyy (f/n)... It's going to be okay I swear." There was a hint of worry in his voice as he tried to comfort you. "Wait for me to come home, just remember the times when we were happily together." He advised. You followed his advice and it actually calmed you down.

Lately something seems odd. When he's gone, you thought that he has other plans in mind, doing something else other than work. But it wasn't that bad, yet it worried you a bit.

But he was actually preparing something for you that have been going on for a while.

Little did you know, your dear husband planted various flowers every single day on the fields to make sure that every time he's away, the flowers would be there to accompany you whenever you feel alone and the scent would remind you of him. And yes he smells like flowers.

After a while, he decided that it was now the time to tell you. His hand held onto yours tightly leading you towards the garden and he made you sit down between the vibrant blooms. When he explained why he was away in his free time, you sighed in relief and told him that you were worried the whole time. This made him apologise like an idiot, making you chuckle at his adorableness.

The mild wind howled making the trees swayed and petals flew. Together, you and him watched the sunsets. It was a beautiful view, although you couldn't see it. But you still loved the way he sat beside you, letting you lean on his shoulder as you let him caress your soft (h/l) locks.

His hands clasped onto your smaller delicate ones as he rested his chin on your shoulders. He held you closer within his grasp, wishing he would never let you go. He whispered sweet nothings that ripple through your ears. It was like a wonderful melody that you would listen to forever. He planted kisses all over your face making you giggle again. And lastly, he wrapped his arms gently around you, bringing back all of your shattered pieces together. You buried your face onto the crook of his neck, breathing in the scent that made you feel at ease.

"Thank you, Koushi... For everything." A small smile formed on your face. "I love you." He also smiled as he patted you head.

"I love you too, (f/n)."

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Eyy!
Wooh~ This actually took a long time to edit...
But thank you for reading!!

Coming up next: Kageyama Tobio

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁