013

2 months later

Y/n~

Today was one of those days where me and Keno decided to do nothing. It was raining and Keno was under me shivering in fear. I gave him a pat on his head reassuring that everything would be fine. He snuggled up close to me and licked my cheek. I blushed lightly and got out of bed, heading towards the downstairs. Keno wanted to stay but once he heard a flash of thunder he was right on my heels like a lost kitten.

I walked downstairs and to the kitchen, opening the refrigerator. I found a can of peaches and opened it up. I ate in silence but it was very uncomfortable, maybe because of the fact Keno was practically staring at me with his big bulging grey and pink eyes. I offered him a peach and he took all of them, then ran upstairs like some kind of goblin like creature. I watched him while he ran and just got up and followed him to where he went. I knocked on the bathroom door and for some reason I heard splashing.

I quickly ran in there to see Keno taking a pink bath. Literally, everything was pink. Pink bath water, pink bubbles and soap, a pink towel and rag, and for some reason he managed to make his hair pink. I sat on the toilet seat and watched him have a pink party which I couldn't get mad even if my floor did look like a rainbow threw up pink, it was to adorable. He looked at me and splashed me then giggled. I glared at him and he gave me and apologetic look.

I relax a little but then jumped back up remembering Keno took my peaches. "Keno, where are my peaches?!" He looked at me then dug in the bath water for a while then handed me a bowl filled with water and you guessed it, pink peaches. I looked at the bowl then back at him and all he did was giggle again. I threw away the peaches and put the bowl on the bathroom counter and waited for Keno to get done his bath.

An hour went by and Keno was still in the bath. My first thought was to drain the water myself and tell him to get out but then I realized that he was asleep. I drained the bath water and got him out of the tub, drying him off. I put some clothes on him and layer him in bed. He stirred around for a minute then his pink and grey eyes met my (e/c) ones. He reached out his arms and made grabby hands at me like a child and I couldn't resist.

I layer next to him and he pulled me close to him. He put his head in the crock of my neck and almost instantly soft snore could be heard from the neko. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.
Time skip:
The next day we awoke and I had to get ready for school. Summer break was three weeks away and not only me but Keno was excited as well. Keno's not allowed to go to school because of the last incident so he stays home and sleeps until I get back. He changed into his cat form and after I feed him I hopped in my car and drove to school.

I arrived at school and the first bell had already rung. I raced out of my car and to my first period. I made it before the teacher did so I was lucky enough to have that as a start. The teacher entered the class and began teaching but I could hardly pay attention because I swore I saw a cat that looked like Keno. I brushed it off as me just being around him to much and focused back on the teacher.
^*^*^*^*
The day went by ok other then the fact of me seeing a Keno look a like all day. I arrived back home and Keno was sleeping on the couch when I noticed the kitchen window was open. I woke Keno up and he changed to his neko form. "Why was the window open?" he shrugged and laid back down. I let out a deep sigh and closed it then going upstairs to do my homework. Keno followed after me and sat on my bed, watching me and commenting on my homework.

I finished my homework in less then three hours and I cuddled up next to Keno. He kissed my forehead and I blushed lightly. We both closed our eyes until I got a phone call. I picked it up but all if could hear was heavy breathing.

Y/n- "hello, who is this?"
Random- 'heavy breathing'
Y/n- "hello, I will call the police"
Random- 'more heavy breathing then silence'
Y/n- "h-hello"
Random- "............I know where you live"
Phone call ends

I look at Keno and he looks at me with fear laced in his eyes. "Y/n" "yeah" he gulps and starts to cry "is it just me, or did that sound like my old master?!"