009

Next morning

Keno~

I open my eyes as the bright light of the sun shines through the peach curtains. I look next to me to see Y/N sleeping soundly next to me when I smile remembering the previous events from the night before. I was probably staring at her for a good while because when I zoned back in she was staring back at me with a sly grin. "Good morning Keno, how did you sleep?" "I'm fine, I hope I didn't cause you much pain" "no I think I'm fine". She sits up and stretches then swings her legs over the bed preparing to stand up but there was a change of plans.

As she went to stand up she immediately fell on the floor. I let out a little giggle and go over to help her up. "Yeah yeah whatever, I have to get ready for school" she says and pushes me on the bed then walks to her closet. She decides on a light blue shirt, black tights and flats. After she gets dressed she goes to the bathroom to do her business then comes back to get her bag. I change into my chibi form and jump into her bag. She rolls her eyes and walks out to her car and we head off to school.

*******

Y/n~

Me and Keno enter the house and I stomp up the stairs while Keno follows behind with his ears lay flat. Let me tell you what happened.

Flashback~

I was sitting in science class when Keno decided he got bored. So while I was doing my work Keno starts to touch my breast and kneed them. I manage to move him but he goes back to them. Only this time he starts to suck and bite them. So I grabbed him and placed him in my bag but he thought otherwise because he starts climbing up my arm. Before I could grab him somebody spotted him and they screamed.

The teacher saw and told me that "there are no pets allowed" and we had to go to the office. So we go and when the principle saw my 'pet' he gave me a five day suspension telling me that I know better then to bring animals.

Flashback over

So I'm currently stuck at home for five days with a sex craved semi-innocent neko with nothing to do. I also told him I'm not talking to him for a couple hours until he realized what he did. So I'm sitting in my room finishing up any homework that needs to be done when there is a soft knock at the door. "Go away Keno, I told you I'm not talking to you" "please Y/N I really need to talk to you!" I let out a sigh and open the door and Keno walks in with blood stained eyes and a massive cut on his arm that lead from his elbow to his wrist.

I rush over and bring to to the bathroom to clean him up. Once I finish Keno wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in for a tight hug. I feel my shirt start getting wet and I rub his back. "It's ok Keno, I forgive you, I'm actually kinda happy" "r-really?!" I nod my head and look him in his pink and grey, lust filled eyes. "Yeah because I get to spend more time with you" I say and kiss him deeply which he gladly returns.

This goes on for a couple minutes until he pushes me on the bed, our lips interlocking. He kisses from my neck cheek to my collarbone and starts biting. I let out a low moan which leads him to rub his bulge against my inner thigh and I moan a little louder. Keno slides his hand from my shirt to my pants and starts to unbutton them. He stops kissing my neck and pulls mine and his shirts, then he kisses from my cleavage to my v-line and I squirm. He takes off my pants and I close my legs but he roughly grabs them and forces them back open. I knew I was in for one hell of a night.

I try to push him away but he smacks my hands away and I squeal. He literally rips off my bra and I yelp. He attacks my right breast with his mouth and kneeds my left roughly. "K-Keno s-stop it h-hurts" I couldn't hear him properly but the only words I could make out were "kill" and "mine". "Keno I c-couldn't hear you" he grabs my neck and raises me up so we were eye to eye and I noticed that his eyes weren't the light pink and grey they used to be. No they were a dark like dark shade of pink and grey and it kinda scared me. "I said I'm gonna kill anyone who tries to get with you. Your mine and mine only" he says and once again rips my underwear off. Before I could close my thighs he roughly bites the inside of them and attacks them, leaving darks marks. I close my eyes and he pinches my leg. "Look at me, don't take your eyes off me, understand"  I nod my head and slowly open my eyes, looking at him. He moves closer and closer to my clit while I watch him closely. He licks my clit and I bit my lip which he seems to not like because he bites my clit.

I let out a soft scream and he smirks then licks up my slit. I grip the bed sheets and he slips his tongue inside of me and I moan. He grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him, going at a deeper angle. I grip his hair and arch my back. I struggle to keep my eyes on him but I gave out and close them. He stops his actions and hovers over me. "You didn't listen, roll over, I'm gonna show you who you belong to!" I quickly do as told and roll over on my stomach and I hear him take his pants off. I grab a pillow and bite it since I thought he was gonna do anal. He must've realized because he kisses my head "calm down I'm not doing that, don't plan on it". I nod my head and he aligns himself with my entrance then quickly thrusts his hips forward. I let out a loud moan and try to move away but he roughly grabs my hips and forces me back on to him. I grip the bed sheets and he starts pounding me, showing no sign of mercy or slowing down. I moan loudly into the pillow while he repeatedly slaps my ass. "Argh K-Keno s-s-slow down p-please!" "No you're mine and mine only, and I'm gonna prove it!" he says in a growl like voice.

Tears flow from my eyes and onto the pillow as he pounds into faster then ever and I let out a scream. "AHHH K-KENO STOP IT H-HUR-AHHH!!" he reaches up and pulls my (h/l) (h/c) hair and grabs my neck, semi choking me. He flips me on my back and slams into my spot repeatedly. The headboard hits the wall with every thrust and it nearly sends me over the edge. A few springs and locks come out of the bed but we (Keno) could care less. I scratch at his back and he bites my collarbone, sending a wave of pleasure and pain throughout my body. "KENO I-IM GON-AHHH!!" I scream as I cum all over his member. After a few more thrusts he pulls out and cums all over my face and stomach. He collapses next to me and we catch our breath. He grabs a towel and cleans me off then pulls me closer to him, kissing my forehead. Before we drifted off to sleep I heard the same words he's been saying throughout the night. "You're mine and mine only"

Ok another update for you guys and also a surprise lemon. Let me know which Keno you like better, whoever has more comments will be the main Keno for awhile. So who's better 'rough protective Keno' or 'sweet cuddly Keno'