007

Keno~

I close my eye's expecting to see a dead Y/n laying on the ground. I open my eye's back up to see Y/n sitting there perfectly still and a spark of glee goes off but then another question comes to my mind. Who got shot? I look around to see Sakora holding a gun then I turn to see Yugiano down on the floor with a bullet logged in his head, laying in a pool of his own blood. Y/n gets up and runs to me and I engulf her in a giant bear hug. We stay like this until I hear somebody clear there throat. I let go of Y/n to see Kino and Sakora standing there like they were expecting something.

Y/n runs up to Sakora to give him a hug and when she does he tsk's but returns the hug. After she let's go of Sakora she goes to hug Kino. He starts to cry and say how much he would've missed her if she died. I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy run through my veins. She let's go off Kino and she comes back over to me. "Well Keno try to stay out of trouble. Next time I won't come to save you. See you later" "bye bye Y/n. I'll miss you, stay safe" after she says bye the leave and it was just me and Y/n. I grab her wrist and drag her out of the door.

Y/n~

After I said goodbye to Sakora and Kino, Keno got angry and dragged me out of the house. I got a little scared since this was my first time seeing him like this. We made it home in less then 30 minutes and Keno, still holding onto my wrist, dragged my into bedroom. We stood there in an awkward silence until I feel Keno pull me into a tight hug. Then I feel tears on my shirt and silent sobbing. I rub Keno's back whispering sweet thing's in his ear. "Keno look it's ok, it's not your fault; ok maybe it is but we're safe and nobody got hurt; maybe Yugiano but that's besides the point. The good news is we're here and we're gonna stay here together".

"M-master I'm s-sorry for putting you *sniffle* t-through so much. I-I-I love you *sniffle*". I love you to Keno, more then life itself" I say and Keno smiles. I wipe his face and Keno kisses me softly on the lips and I wrap my arm's around his neck, deepening the kiss. We pull away and Keno lays on my bed, holding out his arm's like a baby. I roll my eye's but get in next to him and he pulls me to his chest. It was quiet and peaceful, the sound of wind to top off the noises. We soon fall into a deep peaceful sleep.

°*°*°*°*

I wake up and look around to find Keno missing. I jump out of bed running into every room but he was no where to be found. I run to the living room to see Keno watching, you guessed it; Fifty Shades of Grey. "Keno why are you watching this"? "Master what does submissive and dominant mean"? My eye's widen and I look every where except his wondering eye's. "Um it means...well It's like uh....something like-" "when one person is the dominant one in a relationship and they want somebody who will fulfill there sexyal needs. So they get somebody who's willing to be put up to those needs by signing some sort of contract stating that they agree to the dominants every need".

I stare at Keno while he looks at me with a straight face. He turns back around to finish watching tv and I turn to walk into the kitchen. You know sometimes I wonder if Keno really is innocent. I make some bacon and chocolate chip waffles. Keno walks into the kitchen just as I was placing his food on his plate. Keno sits down and dives right in. "Um Keno, can I ask you a question?" he looks up at me signaling for me to go on so I do. "Why did you ask me what a dominant and submissive was when you already knew the answer?" "maybe because I used to be a dominant". I look at Keno and he was staring into my eye's like he was looking for something. I nod my head and finish my food and I take mine and Keno's plates then place them in the sink.

After I finish washing the plates I turn around to see Keno five feet in front of me, making me jump. "Keno don't scare me like that" he doesn't say anything but starts to walk closer to me, making me back up until I hit the counter top. He places his face in front of mine and I close my eye's until I feel hands on my waist. I open my eye's only to have Keno lift me up and place me on the counter top. I look at him and he looks back at me. In less then a heartbeat he places his lips onto mine, kissing me passionately. I kiss back with the same amount of passion when his tongue swipes across my bottom lip.

I open my mouth slightly, not wanting him to get angry and our tongues wrestle but he wins. His tongue explores my mouth while I let out a low moan. We separate with a string of salvia and Keno starts to kiss down my neck, searching for my sweet spot. Once he found it he started to abuse it, licking, sucking, bitting, anything that would get me to moan. After I had a bunch of spots on my neck he moved down to my collarbone, slowing making his way to my down to my breast. I put my hands on his chest, knowing where he wanted to go. He looks at me with pleading eye's but just as I was about to decline something popped into my head.

I remember that his heat was still on and all I've been doing was pushing him away. I think for a couple of minutes until my mind was finally made up. "Yes"

Question~~Should I make a lemon in the next chapter?