this was all i could think about during school today i am ashamed

donald flew up frum the toilet bowl & landed on togmi's head. he grabbed a bottl of ranch from the sink and poured it on himsel. "fuck me togamoo-kun," he caressed togami's cheek w/ his ranch-covrd hand and puckered up his lips.

"where the fuck have you been, trump-senpai?" togami wailed, now holding a cactus.

"getting ready 4 the elections, my dear boy," trump responded, applying grape kool-aid to his lips. "it's very time consuming, togami amigo."

"i wAs scared that i would have to raise our son alone !!!1!1!1!" togameme held up the cactus. "it's a prick, just like me. i'm so proud." a single tear fell from togami's eye.

trump wiped the single tear away with his ranch fingers. "it's ok. i won't leave you ever again, my waifu."

"omg did u just assume my gender???" togami pushed trump away. "i'll have you know that i identify as a cis dinosaur water bottle moneysexual holy bible narwhal lemon transgender woman."

trump gasped. "ur fat."

"wow thanks. i'll be raising this cactus child on my own now. goodbye, trump-senpai!" togami walked out of the bathroom w/ the cactus in hand. he slammed the door which caused trump to fly out the window.

how was he gonna win togami's heart back now?? ????2??2? ???222???