⇝ 2.7 ⇜

(y/n)'s POV

Everyone was staring at me, not expecting that I would cross a boundary that we never knew was there.

"I told the truth, no one would suspect you because. You're. Perfect." I glared at him.

"I wish it didn't have to be like this." Light said.

"Well, maybe you should have thought of that when-"

"Ryuk, push her back."

I then felt the air fly out of my chest as I was thrown against a wall. I felt the book and my phone slowly slide out of my grasp, but I used whatever strength I had left to keep them by my side.

"Like I said, I'm on no one's side." Ryuk said.

I then saw Light take the chance and got out of restrains, running down the hallway with a shinigami following behind, hearing the elevator open and close. I knew that to the others, they would think that Light had some supernatural power. I then felt Lawliet help me stand up again.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I'm alright." I said as I rubbed my stomach a bit.

"Hitomi? What is this?" Yagami-san said as he pointed to the Death Note.

Anyone who touches it will see...

"If I must let you never see anything the same again for this case, then so be it." I said as I handed over the Death Note to Yagami-san.

I saw the whole task force take turns looking at the Death Note, I saw them all touch it, in which I knew that they would see things that were from somewhere else.

"I'm sorry, this is the worst time too." I said as I let out a sigh.

"What do you mean?" Matsuda asked.

"I haven't gone to the doctor yet but now I'm scared to leave by myself.." I muttered to Lawliet, who hugged me from the side.

"It's fine, it wasn't your fault anyway. Never think that it is your fault for any of this." Lawliet told me.

"Yeah, well, if I never met Light then his obsession with me wouldn't cause you guys to be in danger.."

"But then you wouldn't have met me, and our little piece of light that's in you right now." I got a smile, which was one that I've been wanting to see.

"Woah! What's he talking about?" Yagami-san asked.

"Well, we're not sure if it's true because of the test but, I'm pregnant." I smiled at everyone.

"WHAT?!?"

"Shh!!" I shushed them for being so loud.

"It's time to tell them, Hitomi."

I look at Lawliet to see him look at me seriously. The only thing I could think of with that hint he gave me was to tell our real names.

"Guys," I snapped them out of it, "it's a pleasure to meet you!"

"What are you-"

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), it's nice to meet you using my real name," I smile at everyone who looked shocked, "Oh, and this is my boyfriend Lawliet."

I felt arms wrap around me from behind this time, also a head burying into my (h/c) hair. I shook my head a few times, only for Lawliet's head to land in the crook of my neck.

"Lawliet.." I smiled as I placed my hands on his arms.

"(y/n).." He mimicked my tone, speaking into my neck, making me laugh a bit.

"I hate you."

"Well, I love the TWO of you." I felt his hand over my stomach.

"You're a lucky guy, Lawliet." Matsuda said with a sigh.

"It's still Ryuzaki and it's still Hitomi for (y/n)." Lawliet said, firm as ever.

"Y-Yes, sir!"

"It's only for our safety, Matsuda, but when this is all over then it'll be fine to call us by our names. Well, at least for me, not sure about Lawliet." I spoke, I then heard a groan, causing me to look at Lawliet.

"I think we've had enough for one day. Yagami-san, if you please, we would like this book back." Lawliet pointed at the book.

"Of course, we have to keep it safe." He said as he handed it over to us.

"Not only that, Light has a friend that's kinda in between all of this. He might try to get this back for Light for entertainment." I spoke up.

"Who might that be? He wasn't here-"

"You couldn't see him, but unfortunately, now that you touched the Death Note, you will see him. The shinigami." The others froze at my words.

"I knew Ryuk the longest out of all of us here now, not counting Light. Yagami-san, do you know where Light could have gone off to?" I asked Light's father.

"My son is a smart man, but unfortunately I do not."

"It's fine, we'll figure this out next time."

How am I going to tell Misa? Should I even tell her at all, especially before Light gets to her first..

~~

(A/N) Sorry for not updating!!! I've been having some trouble with my grades but they're back up so I'm passing and I can continue writing the book!!
Also, I'm sorry is it's starting to seem like it's getting rushed, it's just that there's a part in this story that I'm super excited to write about, and I don't think I'm gonna make this book like a 'normal' XReader story. I say this because I don't know if anyone has made the ending of their books like this, so.... Let's finish this thing guys!!! ✊🏻✊🏻 Even though it makes me sad 😭

- Author-chan :)