Infinite Love- Chapter 14

Infinite Love~ Chapter 14

2 Months Later

{Marzia’s POV}

2 weeks. Two short weeks until I can hold my little baby boy in my arms. Two short weeks until I am a mother and Felix and I are parents. These last few weeks I have been having a few more cramps than usual. The bottom of my belly is aching and I am always very tiered. Instead of posting my regular beauty and fashion videos, I have been making baby update vlogs and stuff like that. Similar to what SprinkleOfGlitter does. Felix is out so I am about to film an update video outside, it’s such a lovely day!

I just woke up. My head is pounding, and I am not at home. I turn my head and I see a scan machine. There’s a knock on the door.

“Mrs Kjellberg? Sorry to wake you. I am nurse Suzy. How are you feeling?”

“Why am I in the hospital? Where’s Felix?”

“Calm down ma’am. We have tried contacting your husband but he is not answering his calls. Your neighbour found you unconscious outside your home and called the ambulance right away. Mrs Kjellberg, we are not sure how or why, but you have lost a lot of blood. We have run a few tests but we are yet to determine why. We are so sorry.”

I started to cry. “What about my baby?! Is my baby okay?!”

“Mrs Kjellberg, we have also run some tests on your baby. Sorry for the bad news but because of the loss of blood, you will have a miscarriage if we don’t give you an emergency C- section within the few hours. Would you like to proceed to this process now?”

My baby. My poor, poor child. How did this ever come to be? “Yes, yes, yes!! Please, anything to save my child! I want Felix here!” I shouted.

“Ma’am please. We will try contacting your husband again but in the meantime, I will take you to another room to get your caesarean done.

{Felix’s POV}

“Okay bros, here comes the brofist. Maahaaaaaa.”

 Just finished recording a Happy Wheels video. My phone is vibrating on the desk near me. I better pick it up.

“Hello”

“Hello, is this Felix Kjellberg?”

“Speaking. How can I help you?”

“This is Nurse Suzy calling from the Hospital of Santa Maria Nuova. I am calling to inform you that your wife is at our hospital. She has had a certain amount of blood lost unexpectedly and she is about to go in for an emergency caesarean.”

“What?! I will be there right away!! Thank you for letting me know.”