Chapter 7 : Torn Between

Start from the beginning

"Whoa, speak of the devil!" Said Hinami happily, walking to them. "Hey. It's been a while." Said Touka, hugging Hinami. "Onee chan, we miss you a lot!" Said Hinami. "Well, sorry, :re's getting really busy lately." Said Touka, smiling. "I told you you could let me help--"
"No!! I cherish my precious tableware!" Said Touka, and everyone laughed. "Should I laugh with you or not..." Kaneki said, scratching his cheek. And the doorbell rang again. "Aiyo!! Anteiku!!" It was Hide and Yoriko.

"Hey, Hide." Said Kaneki. "Hey Kaneki! How're you doing?" Hide asked, smiling broadly. "Better than ever!" Said Kaneki. "Cool! How's you b--" Hide said but Yoriko covered his mouth. "Shut it! You'll spoil it!" Yoriko said, pinching his lips, making him look like a duck.

"Ah, let me give you a brief introduction. They're, from left to right, Kaneki Ken, Kirishima Touka, Nagachika Hideyoshi, Hide for short, and Kosaka Yoriko. They're my onii-chans and onee-chans. They treat me like their own sister and we became really good friends ever since I came here." Said Hinami, and Nashiro and Kurona waved and nodded.

"Hi, we're Yasuhisa Nashiro and Kurona. We're identical twins and nice to meet you." Said Nashiro and Kurona together, reaching out their hands, and they shook hands. "Nice to meet you too, Nashiro-chan and Kurona-chan." Said Kaneki, smiling. "Ea! Itonenearnnnnellnininnnm!" Said Hide, but no one really understood what he was saying, since Yoriko's hand was still pinching his lips.

"You're funny." Said Nashiro and Kurona together, giggling. "Yeah, and he's kinda stupid. He almost spoiled something just now." Said Yoriko, giggling as well. "Okay okay sorry! Let go of me now!" Said Hide, pulling her hand off his face, and they all laughed again. "Onii-chan, what was that about?" Hinami asked after they stopped laughing. "Oh uhm... nothing. It's nothing important." Said Kaneki hastily, holding his chin. Hinami's eyes narrowed.

"Wait a second I know this body language! Onii-chan were you lying?" Hinami asked, pointing at him. "W-Well, of course not...." Said Kaneki, looking away. "Onii-chan--"
"Hinami-chan forget about that now! we have to tell them what we were discussing earlier!" Said Miza, cutting her off. "Oh , yeah, sorry." Said Hinami.

"Onii-chan, there's gonna be a Halloween Party on Friday night. You and onee-chan must come, okay?" Said Hinami, grabbing his hand. "A Halloween Party? Whoa cool!! I can wear my ghoul outfit this time, right?" Kaneki said excitedly. "Yeah of course you can! It's basically a masque after all!" Said Hinami also in a exciting voice. Kaneki turned and looked at Touka with his eyes gleaming.

"Fine, I'll be a ghoul with you." She said, shaking her head, defeated. "Awesome! Can we come too?" Hide asked, sounding exciting as well. "Of course! you can all come!" Said Miza. "What about Sa-san and the others?" Saiko asked. "Oh yeah, almost forgot them. I'll call them later." Said Miza.

"Alright! You're all coming, and you don't have trouble finding a date, since you're all on dates!" Said Hinami, giggling. "Ha ha, clever, Hinami-chan." Said Hide. "What about your dates?" Asked Yoriko, pointing at the three girls. "I'm going with Ayato-kun." Said Hinami, and Touka spitted the coffee she was sipping just now all out. "You what?" Touka asked, wiping her mouth.

"Can't I go with Ayato-kun?" Hinami asked innocently. "Y-Yeah, of course you can, just a bit shocked..." Said Touka, cleaning the coffee she just spitted out. Hinami giggled. "What about yours? Miza-chan and Saiko-chan?" Kaneki asked. "I'm going with Naki." Said Miza, folding her arms, showing unabashed disappointment. And this time, it was Kaneki's turn to spit out his drink.

"Yeah, I know, it's stupid..." Said Miza, pouting. "N-No, it's just that I didn't thought he could manage to find a date..." Said Kaneki, wiping his mouth as well. "Yeah, but he came here everyday with Kirishima-san and kept asking me to be his date, and at the end I got really pissed and said yes and kicked him in the ass!" Said Miza, and everyone laughed. "I'm going with Sa-san~" said Saiko happily.

"Great!! guess we'll all meet at the Party!" Said Hinami, clapping and jumping excitedly. "Well, deal." Said Kaneki. "And those who didn't show up would be finned for one million dollars!" Said Hide, and they all laughed.

Time skip again--

"Thursday's over!! One more night to go!!" Said Saiko cheerfully, putting her textbooks into her bag. "Yeah, let's get going and start preparing! I bet my outfit will astonish you all!" Said Miza firmly, looking really confident. "Hmmm, not necessarily. Mine's the best!" Said Saiko, joining this little 'outfit competition'. "Oh don't you dare forget me! You haven't seen what I truly can do!" Said Hinami, rubbing her hands like she was going to war.

"Yeah, we'll see tomorrow." Said Miza, and they all laughed. They swung their bags over there shoulders and were about to leave the room, and a group of boys blocked the door. "Yo." Said a boy. It was Shikigami. The girls in the room all blushed and shrieked slightly. There were rumors flying around the school that Shikigami Takashi hadn't got a date yet.

"Oh, um, hi?" Said Hinami uncertainly, and Miza and Saiko both clutched her shoulders really hard. "I'm here to ask you, Hinami-chan," Said Shikigami, seizing up her hand. "A-Ask me what?" Asked Hinami, a bit taken aback. "Would you like to be my date?" He asked, holding her hand.

Suddenly the room went dead quiet. Girls stopped giggling and shrieking quietly and boys all stared at them. "Y-You..... um...." Hinami seemed to have lost her words. And a girl started shouted "GO WITH HIM!!!", and with out any warning, the whole classroom was filled up with yells and screams telling her to accept him.

"GO WITH HIM!!! GO WITH HIM!!! GO WITH HIM!!!"

"W-Well, I've already got a da--"
"Hinami-chan!!" Miza hissed, and Hinami turned and looked at her.

"You have to say yes!! " She said, shaking her arm almost violently.

"But--"
"No butts or asses now!! If you don't say yes you'll be bullied and picked on for the rest of your days in this school! The one you're now facing is Shikigami Takashi!!! He's no ordinary character!!" Hissed Miza, and Saiko was nodding madly beside her.

"So? Your answer is?" Shikigami asked, looking at Hinami's confused, red, and frightened face.

A/N: sorry for this super late update!!!!!!!! I've been too busy during the past few months!!!!! And I am really really really really really sorry about this!!!!! I hope you understand and please remember to vote and comment and follow me!!!!!!!