Letter

Description: Christmas break and you are having a rough time with your parents when a letter from Draco cheers you up.

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: ?

( Author's note: Completely random half-ass chapter  that I apologise for, this is just to let everyone know I'm not dead.)

---

"He's no good, I forbid it! A Malfoy is nothing but trouble,"

My father's words from earlier resonate in my mind.

"You can't stop me."

I had said firmly but I had sounded full of doubt.

"The day you date Draco Malfoy is the day I die,"

My father's reply had made me storm out of the house and into the snowy street with no jacket.

I stomp on the snow as I trudge my way along the street with no particular destination in mind, my only goal being to burn of the anger that radiates from my skin.

Who was he to tell me who I can and cannot date.

He's never met Draco! His thoughts most likely come from my brother who apparently can''t keep his obnoxiously large nose out of my love life and has to go spew it to dad as soon we arrive home from the train station.

I come to a stop when I realise I have walked too far and am about to get lost, so I turn back and begin my cold walk home.

When I walk through the front door again the house is quiet apart from the muffled chatter coming from the TV. So  I decide to just tiptoe up the stairs.

When I get into my room I am shivering from my angry walk in the snow and as I am about to grab a jumper I notice a pale green envelope on my window sill.

My heart jumps in excitement and I flutter over to the envelope, all anger from early dissolving and replaced with curiosity.

I nimbly open the envelope with care and it reads,

Dear (Y/n)

I forgot to tell you that I was interrogated by your brother at the train station about our relationship.

No doubt you have gotten a telling from your father about it.

I assume that your father objects to this, as does mine, but I just thought I should tell you that no matter what our parents believe, we can make this work.

I really love you and not even my father can stop me from loving you.

I hope you feel the same.

Love

Draco

My tingling fingers follow the words on the paper, I touch them gently in the fear that too much force will make them  lose meaning,

Although I know that I cant send a reply  due to the fact that my owl is too ill to fly recently ,my lips curl into a smile at the words.

"I love you too, Draco,"I whisper, knowing quite well that he wont hear but hope they reach him somehow, after all , I am magic.