MIKAELSON FAMILY+THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Nicklaus/ Daughter) Imagine Part 1

Začít od začátku

       She had told us that she can feel the child, which meant that she died with the baby's blood in her system. She was in transition, and she would become a hybrid. We had finally found the child and before the witches could kill her Marcel intervened and took the child. After the witches attack, they decided to send the child away. I was more then overjoyed because maybe my father would love me more than the child. Even after a couple of months, my father became more agitated towards me and didn't even want anything to do with me.

Yet, when my grandmother and grandfather came back we had to run again just to protect this child. We had defeated our grandparents and now we have Kol, Finn, and even apparently my lost aunt Freya. They were happy to be together but walls were still built up between some of us, but soon we found that they are the same when I was younger. We were finally happy, well except me... Everyone, even Finn and Kol and Freya were infatuated with the little annoying child Hope.Finn and Kol and Davina and Freya have been helping with my magic, since I haven't learned that much before. Now I am more powerful then ever.

I was enjoying my day until Hayley had to go with Elijah and Rebekah to the bayou and she needed someone to watch Hope. They told me to do it since I was the only one home. I took the child and they left in a hurry. I put the child down so she could paint and went to the kitchen to grab a drink when I heard a smash. I went to the living room and found a bunch of rogue werewolves, vampires, and witches holding Hope. I immediatetly went after them using my claws ripping out hearts and my magic to block the witches and knock them out. One of them however snuck up behind and staked me through the chest.

I slowly fell while I felt my body slowing beginning to weaken. My vision blurred and the last noise I heard and saw was Hope yelling for me and being taken away. It was a few moments later when I was awoken by Kol and Rebekah, and everyone else was here wondering what happened. My father and Hayley screamed at me asking what happened. I have never had father yell at me like he was doing now. It stung, but I kept my tears at bay and told them it was a rogue group of werewolves, vampires, and witches that took her. My family slowly stood up and started walking out and Kol and Rebekah helped me stand and take me over to the couch.

Kol got me a blood bag and Rebekah was comforting me, I didn't even notice that I was crying and I was covered in blood. My father and Hayley came back with the rest of my family all of them covered in blood, the ones with the most were my father and Hayley. Hayley gave me a displeasing look while my father glared dangerously at me. I didn't even look away but my emotions were becoming harder to control and so was my magic.

        "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KEEP HER SAFE!" my father screamed at me. I didn't say anything just kept staring. 

         "She is my daughter and you were supposed to keep her safe no matter what, and you couldn't even do that!" Hayley yelled while she put Hope and wandered over to Camille. 

I glared dangerously at her and my fists were clenched and beginning to shake. "It was our responsibility to keep her safe (Y/N), you know that!" My uncle Elijah yelled at me. I finally had enough, I stood up with while everyone was looking at me closely with Rebekah and Kol on both sides of me."ANSWER ME!" My father screamed.

         I finally screamed out everything building inside of me and my magic burst, "BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A BLOODY HELL ABOUT THAT CHILD! EVER SINCE THIS PATHETIC WOLF CAME INTO OUR HOME WITH YOUR CHILD, YOU HAVE TREATED ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING. LIKE I WAS SCUM AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR BOOT! ALL OF YOU, HAVE LEFT ME OUT AND MADE ME ALONE!" 

         The wind was howling and glass was shattering everywhere, my family tried to dodge the glass and Camille tried to cover Hope. My father and I stared each other down with tears slipping down my cheeks and his barely even showing.

       "MAYBE BECAUSE HOPE ISN'T TROUBLE, SHE GAVE ME A NEW LIFE, SHE GAVE ME THE HAPPINESS I NEEDED THAT YOU NEVER COULD. WHEN YOUR MOTHER DIED I COULDN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU, I WANTED YOU GONE," he screamed back at me. 

       My heart slowly crumbled, and the next words that came out of my mouth, I know I will regret them forever, "You have become like Mikael, vile and cruel," I said stepping close enough to him.

     The next thing I knew... my heart had stopped my father turned a little and then I felt my cheek stung and I flew back. He had hit me, my father had hit me like his did to him.

My family was all in shock, even Hayley. I grabbed onto my cheek and looked at my father disgusted with tears pouring out. 

He screamed at me, "I WISH YOU WERE DEAD LIKE YOUR MOTHER!" 

That is when my heart had stopped. My family looked at me like a kicked puppy. That was when I just had enough. My father looked at me with an angry expression until it turned to sorrow. I had enough, so I did the only thing I could think of; I snapped their necks with my magic. All of them except Camille and Hope, and I ran away from the home and family that I thought loved me.

I took my father's vehicle and drove to Marcel's loft. I was pissed and upset and right now I needed a family member who actually loved me. I parked the vehicle and got out with tears in my eyes and my vision was becoming hazy. I walked into the main living room part and there was Davina reading a grimoire, until she looked up at me. She closed her book and walked over to where I was. 

     "(Y/N) what's wrong, what happened?" Davina asked anxiously. I couldn't even speak without breaking down, my breath was becoming short and labored.

"Hey, Shh Shh, it's alright just breathe," she said as she rubbed my arms to try to calm myself. 

That is when Marcel walked in, and let me tell you, when someone made me upset, Marcel was the first one to always be there besides my father. "(Y/N) what's wrong, why are you crying, whoever did this, I will beat the hell out of them!" Marcel said as he pulled me into a hug. "It was my father," I said quietly. Marcel looked at me shocked and angry. I looked into his eyes and that's when he completely lost it when he saw my cheek. He carefully grabbed my face and looked at the bruise that was forming.

"He hit you!" Marcel said shocked and angry. I couldn't even speak, I just nodded my head slightly. That angered Marcel more, "I am going to kill him!" he said getting angrier. "Marcel, please!" I said trying to calm myself and him. Marcel looked at me, slowly extinguishing his anger.

      "I need out of the French Quarter, hell I need out of New Orleans. I need away from my family, the home that I thought loved me. I just can't take it here anymore, the whore of a wolf came into my family, thinking she will be accepted and then she had Hope. She had a girl, which means they would love her more. They treated her like she is something special, that she could make our family whole. She tore my father away from me, its's time I get to do what I want. It's my turn to let loose," I said thinking of an idea.

"I'll take you anywhere you want to go, just name the place," he said giving me a slight smile. I looked at him and gave him a mischievous smirk. I knew the perfect place to let out my anger and frustration.

"Marcel, have you ever heard about a town named Mystic Falls?" I asked.