Min-Seo

The 6th was here after then she ever thought it would.

The studio was crowded with crew members, Min-Seo stood amongst them almost invisible, she looked no different the panicking crew.

Her heart, like never before, beat faster and faster as each second passed. As many times as she met with strangers, this one became her friend, this one made her feel so utterly calm.

"No need for you to be here, Ms. President." Her secretary said, Min-Seo shook her head smiling.

"Its fine, I want to be." She replied, did she look okay?

"Cheol-min is here!"  A man yelled, a few girls squealed as the door to the studio was thrown open.

And here he came, a handsome man towed behind him, his hair was no longer white but back to black, styled nearly. His lips were full and his eyes as beautiful, Cheol-min smiled and shook hands meeting with the director.

Was Min-Seo even necessary?

"Jeong Min-Seo! We need you!"

And now all eyes were on her, including his, the director waved her over with his hand. And as nervous as she was, she struggled to maintain her poker face, she passed her feelings down as good as she was at it. Bravely walking to the director shaking his hand then holding it out to Cheol-min.

"My names Jeong Min-Seo, the president, nice to meet you." She smiled.

Cheol-min just smiled laughing returning the favor, "hey, nice to see you again."

"Again?" Someone asked.

Min-Seo looked at them, "didn't you know? We're old friends." A few faces lit up in jealousy.

'How long has it been?" He asked laughing, he ticked his sunglasses in the collar of his shirt.

"Too long it seems." She smiled.

"I've missed you!" He laughed, he didn't waste a thought as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a tight embrace.

And he inhaled her all, the smell of roses of her hair and the brightness of her smile, she was just as beautiful as he imagined.

He felt her arms hug back, he smiled, could she hear how fast his heart was beating right now?

But right now, all he wanted to do was be with her, standing next to her was enough.

"Alright," she said as he let her go, she turned to the crew taking charge. "Let's do this!"

And then she was gone.