Chapter 3 { My Hero }

Maʀҡs POV

I wake up to a strong pain in my head, and leg. I look at my surroundings. Nurses office? Must of been felix and his douches again. I look to my left to see an adorable sleeping Sean. I giggle and poke his face.
"Jack. Jacky. Jacky. Jackers. Jackers. Jackers. Sean. Sean. Sean."
Jack wakes up and looks over at me. "Mark your finally awake!!!!" He hugs me. "Uh duh!! Of course the one AND ONLY markimoo is awake...he never sleeps" he giggles. But what he doesn't know is that its true.

"What happens to felix and them?"
"Oh I scared them off. They won't be bothering you for the rest of the year. Or ever. And if they do. ILL BEAT THEM INTO THE GROUND" I laugh a little. "You can't do that, you'll get crushed into tiny little sean pieces." "Oh I doubt that very much Mark Fischbach" "oh do you now Sean Mcloughlin"

Later on the nurse comes into the room. "Well Mr.Fischbach, your mother will be needing to take you to the doctor. You have a Broken ankle and need a cast around it. I do not know the information on how long it is going to take to heal. I'm deeply and truly sorry. Your mother will be here shortly" "Ok thank you." She exits.

"Well, this is just fucking great" I complain. "Hey its gonna be Ok. I can go with you to keep you company." "That would be nice"

*Le time skip to when jack gets home*

Jѧċҡs POV

"Welcome home faggot" I hear Max say. I sign and close the door. Max throws a bear bottle at my leg and starts yelling at me.

"I KNOW YOU HEARD ME!!" My mom walks in a slaps him. "Ok Max. That's enough. If you can respect my son, then you can't stay" (yo, so I don't know jacks mothers name so imma say her name is Margret) "No!! Look!! Margret I can change I promise." "Max you are a roommate not my husband. Just go to your room. And don't ever talk to my son again"

Let me explain who max is. Max was an old highschool friend of dads. When Max lost his job he lost his house, car, and mostly, his dignity. But I just think he's a physco. He's also homophobic. So he hates me and my mom. He only talks to my dad. Which pisses me off. Why is he living here if he's only gonna talk to my dad. Sometimes I never understand why he's even alive.

"Jack are you alright. No scratches" "yeah. I'm fine. Just kinda shaken." "Alright. Dinner will be ready in a minute. You can put your stuff on the couch. How was your day?" "It was great! I saw felix. But he was bulling my NEW friend Mark. So marks past out and then I started yelling at felix and his douches-" "language Sean" "oh yeah sorry. But anyways I scared them off and Mark has a broken ankle. So I went with him to the doctors office to keep him company. And that's why I'm late by the way"

"That's great Sean! Now about this Mark boy...do you like him?" I sigh "MOOOM" she laughs at my response. "What?! I'm just curious. So, do you?" I groan loudly. "Yes I like him" "Oh my god Sean that's adorable!! Its love at first sight" I laugh a little then mumble "more like 'love at fist sight'"

After eating dinner I put my plates away. "Hey mom. I'm gonna go to bed gnight" I walk over and kiss her head. "Night Sean."

When I get to my room I start to text Mark.

J: Hey

M: yo

J: Hows your ankle?

M: better. I'm getting crutches tomorrow. Maybe you can come over?

J: yeah, that'd be cool.

M: I have to go to bed. See you tomorrow

J: yeah...

*End of convo *

I checked the time. It reads (4:20 BLAZE IT. No I'm joking that's not the time) 12:57. I go to the restroom and brush my teeth. Slipping off my pants I get into bed listening to the silence of my house and slowly falling asleep.

Alright so this DID take a while...only because I'm lazy. But I'm gonna get back on track I swear. Question of the chapter is are you enjoying this book so far? See you later loves!